Chapter 7: Prom part 2

Skylar's POV 
We walked inside arm-in-arm, The place was beautiful. The whole room was blue, streamer hung from the roof and the Diso ball was huge. I saw my friend (notice how she didnt say best friend) Kelcee. We hugged each other and she brung out her date. Josh.

I could see Tyler clenching his fists. I started to blush, and i could see it in Josh's eyes, there was no life behind those eyes. Tyler and i just walked away, we clabbed a seat at one of the tables, Tyler pulled out the chair with a big smile. He just started to stare at me with his sparkling, amber eyes. I started to stare myself, his hair was in a Tyler style but neat. (tyler style=his normal hair)

"would you like some punch madame?" Tyler said with a fansy voice, like we were at a royal ball.
"Yes i would, kind sir" I say jokeing. He walks over to get some punch and whip and nae nae came on. Tyler stopped what he was doing and did the moves, i face palmed and laughed.

Tyler's POV 
i do the moves to whip and nae nae as it came on. Skylar face palms and giggles, i walk over and give Skylar her punch. Then Kia comes over to me, she and Skylar are comlete enemys. "hey Tyler, my date diched me for a moterbike compation and i have no one to dance with" She pjt her hand on my sholder.

i see Skylar, her smile dissappearing and her head down, playing with her fork. "i cant dance with you sorry, i was about to ask my beautiful date to dance." Kia huffs and walks away. Skylar's smile comes back and i held her hand. We walk up to the dance floor and dance. all of the sudden we hear, "help!! some one help!! i twisted my ankle.

Skylar's POV 
Tyler goes to the hallway to see who was crying. So does everyone in the dance, Tyler's sweet but sometimes i think he's to sweet. Tyler was the first one out the door, and by no suprize, Kia had fallen. He askes what happend and she said "it was probably minor" yeah right i think.

Tyler picks here up. She grabs his tie and leans in closer. I couldnt bare to watch, how could he do this to me. I run as fast as i can First a jerk, now my best friend. i run to the bathroom and slam the door.

Tyler's POV 
Kia grabs my tie with a devilish grin. I look at Skylar and she ran through the crowd. I drop Kia, "You did this on perpose Kia!! Just for revenge on Skyler!! What did she do to you!!"
"liv..."
"dont you dare say live!!"
"okay alright chill!"
"no!" i run after Skylar and she hides in the bathroom. ugh... why is the girl's bathroom always the hiding place. i knock on the door, no answer. i knock again, "what do you want Tyler!"
"i promise we didnt"
"sure.. *cries softly*"
"it's okay Tyler, i saw the whole thing" Kelcee says. She wakks in and 5 minutes later she's out with Skylar. "sorry" Skylar says with her head low and her voice soft and shy. i lift her chin up longing to kiss her. But I'll save that for when Sad songs come on.

We go back to the table and talk about. Movies and Sports. "i bet, skylar, that i can name all your favorite disney movies, in order, with my eyes closed."
"no you cant!"
"watch me"
"Cinderella, Brave, Beauty and the beast, and last but not least... Tangled" her mouth drops in suprizement. Then she does the same thing, inly with Sports Greatest to least. "okay peoples (the s is suppose to be there) everyone needs to vote on the prom King and Queen. We knew who was going to vote for me a Skylar. Kelcee and Josh, he's just doing it becaus e Kelcee to him too, and basically threatened him. We voted for Kelcee and Josh, i voted for them because it was the nice thing to do. After that we danced for a long while.