Chapter one: Elem. 1st grade

Edit: I dont like editing to much because i want to remember even the mistakes i made. Anyway, i recommend this book for 12+ bc later on i kinda get too into the kissing scenes (with who? Promise no spoilers)
Skylar's POV
"i told you to BACK AWAY!!" i scream. Thomas just keeps on smacking Tylar. All this pressure. What to do, what to do.
"i said you back away or i'll get my bull doggie Bulls Eye" i scream
"that's a dumb name. why'd you call him that!" Thomas trows back.
"Because he'll bite you in the bum. And then it looks like a bulls eye target." i say, Thomas trows down Tyler and runs away. I rush over to Tyler, i hope they didnt hurt him to much, or i might just get bulls eye.
"Are you okay?"
"yeah, just a bit brused up, do you really have a dog that'll bite your bum?"
"yeah, i have a doggie, but the only hurt he does is it tickles your hand when he licks yah"
"Are we best friends"
"i guess so, hi Tyler Best friend." After that day we have been best friends for a week and the only fight we ever had was if i was taller. And guess what i'm 15 hands tall and he is 15 anda half. And we are ubsessed with this thing made up. " hi my name is Chad G. Agosteen A'lopod the terd!" my mom says i say terd not terd. (third)