Chapter 5: High School 10th Grade: Prom Dress

Tyler's POV
Tomorrow's prom night. I asked Skylar to go to prom with me, a week ago and she said yes. I was so nervous i was sweating like a pig. Tonight is the night i kiss her, i have it all planned out. My friend Brock is the DJ and i asked him to play Sad Song because it is Skylar's favorite song. i got a suit laid out for tomorrow, i paid it with my own money and i rented a limosine. My mom really wanted to pay fir it but, i knew what Skylar wanted. And she would want me to pay for it, not my mom.

 I cant wait to give Skylar a kiss, i had always been shy to talk about crushes, so i never really did. I've wanted to tell her i liked her, and now i get a chance. I just hope she will accept.

Skylar's POV

I went to Tina's, a Dress shop and found the perfect dress

I went to Tina's, a Dress shop and found the perfect dress. It was white and it had jewles on it, me and my mom also had practiced the hair-do 12 times. LITERALLY. My dad had cried too He was so sad i was growing up. He gave me soo many hugs and told me i was pretty so many times too. My mom kept teasing me that he likes me but i said we're just going because we're friends.

Sorry this one is short. i Was writing this at night and i got tired. 😀