Chapter Three: Elem. 7th Grade- Protecter

Skylar's POV
i run home. My heart drops like a sence of darkness and emptyness.Tears sting my eyes, as i try wipe all the hatred off. i fling the white wooden door opend and rish up stairs to my bedroom. i grab a pillow and cry my heart out.

5:30pm Tyler's POV
At 5:31 pm, i get a call from Skylar's mom saying that Skylar needs me. I grab my bike and pedal as fast as i can. When i arrive Mrs. Kenston points upsatirs to Skylar's room. i knock on the door and wait. "Leave me alone!"
"It's Tyler" i say as calm and soft as i could.
*Click*
"why are you here?"
"Because i want to know what happend."
Skylar's POV
I tell him the whole story, i grab my pillow and bury my face in it.
"Boys are stupid" Tyler says.
"No kidding"
"Why dont we turn on your TV and find somthing to get your mind off it?"
"okay"m
Tyler's POV
I stay there for 2 hours and watch Dimonds, and anime show i do NOT like. I feel a motion on my sholder. i turn my head to see skylar lying on my sholder. How could anyone hurt her. She's always been the nicest person anyone will ever meet. She'll give you lunch money or game money if needed, she's always open for hugs, she always smiles. I wont lie to myself....I'm falling for her. 

Who am i kidding, I've always liked her. Or loved her. my mom says we kids dont know love. I would trade my life for that secret. Josh is a jerk, i feel ashamed for him to be on my soccer team. He's to full of himself, too much pride. The window in the room flings open and sputes in rain. I lay Skylar's head on a pillow gentally, and rush to close the door. i wipe my face of the gooy rain. i here a noise from out side of the door as the doorknob turns.

"hey, Tyler, your mom is getting worried. you better go home. thanks for coming on short notice. I had tried to talk to her but she said idont understand, and i dont. then i though she needed her best friend, yeah." Mrs. Kenston wispers, she pats me on the head as i walk out of the room. I say thank you and leave. As i leave the house the rain patters my skin as i peddle through the rain angrily. I'm going to have a little talk with Josh tomorrow, I aint afraid to through a punch either. If it makes her stop crying I'll do what ever it takes.