Plan A accomplished.

- Destiny's POV -

I was just sitting on my couch at home when I heard the doorbell. I knew it was Ray because he texted me and told me he was on his way so I was kinda expecting him. I told Ray and Roc to come in and close the door behind them. I was home alone soo.. My mom probably went shopping and miley was at a friend and my sisters always have bussines things to do. And as for my 3 other brothers ? I really dont know lmaoo. Anyway.. Ray asked if we could go upstairs and talk in my room so I grabbed some glas cups and something to drink and went upstairs. When I got to my room they were already sitting there waiting for me to join and talk.. I really wonder why he needs to talk.. TOO ME !

Ray: Soo..

Des: Soo..

Roc: Uh , just start talking..

Ray: Okay , Des.. You know Stephanie ,right ?

Des: Ugh , how can I not ? Why ?

Ray: She really needs to get over me..

Des: Annnnd ? How do you want me to help ?

Ray: ...

Des: Oh noooo im not doing it. I really want to but I can-

Ray: Wait what ? Do you know what I was about to say ?

Des: You were going to ask me if I could kill her , right ?

Roc: Im dying ! AHAHAH ! *takes a sip of his drink*

Ray: Lmaoo , nooo.. I want you to be my fake girlfriend. JUST FOR TWO WEEKS !

Des: *spit out her drink* WHAT ?!

Ray: Just so she can see that im over her , pleeeeeeeease !

Des: I cant believe this , lmaoooo !

Roc: So.. Are you going to do it ?

Des: Can I think about it ?

Ray: Actually...... No. I need my fake girlfriend today !

Des: Omg... *thinks for a minute* Okay , i'll do it.

Ray: I love you for this !!! Lets go to my house , Steph will be there any minute from now

Des: I seriously cant believe i doing this !

They all walk out the door. Destiny grabbed her phone and her keys. Then they all left the front door. Des got out the house and locked tho door. She walked towards Roc's car and sat at the backseat.

Ray: Des , thank you sooooo much for doing this. I cant wait to see Steph's face

Des: *applying lipgloss* Me neither.

They arrived and saw Stephanie standing infront of the door knocking. They all got out the car. Des and Ray looked at each other and they both new what was on eachother's mind: Are we seriously going to do this ?

Ray: You are waisting your time knocking on that door , nobody is going to open the door for you. *slowly walks towards the door*

Steph: Oh hey Ray ! I told you I was coming.. Where is your girlfriend , im dying to meet her !

Des: Cant you see me standing right here ? *walking towards them*

Roc: This is about to get cray !

Steph: Hahahahaha ! This must be a prank ,where are the camera's. You are dating Destiny now ? I thought y'all hated eachother.