WHAT ?!

It was Prod.

-Destiny's POV-

Well damn.. Just the person i was avoiding this morning -,-

Prod: Hey Des..

Des: Hey Prod , wassup ? *not looking at him*

Prod: Euhm.. About what I said yesterday ? Im already over those feelings soo.. Im not feeling you like that anymore.

Des: Oh.. Okaay , its cool. I was kinda hoping for that too.

Prod: Good , so.. we friends now ?

Des: Yeaah , I mean.. If it doesnt bother you :)

Prod: Pfsh , ofcourse not.

Des: Hahaha , good..

*The bell rang and since she and the boys and girls have the same classes they walked together. When they got in the class than they sat where they were suppose to sit. And the teacher started talking.*

Mr. Haugton: Okay class.. Today we have a new student. Yess , again ! Angel ? Introduce yourself.

Angel: Hey , my real name is La'Angel but to make it easy just call me Angel. Im 16 and I just moved here soo.. yeah. *sits down next to Joyce*

Joyce: *whispers* Hey , dont worry. I'll show you around today :)

Angel: Thanks :)

*Classes passed by and it was time for lunch , so today for a new start MB and the girls sat together*

-Joyce and Angel walked up to them-

Joyce: Heey wassup guys ! Ayoo Ray , why u sitting her ? you know des doesnt like y'all !

Des: you must be pregnant because you late , we made up yesterday at diner. So we cool now , they can sit with the coolkids for once ;p

Ray: You mean the coolkids can actually sit with you *cough than laughs*

Prince: Ayee Joyce.. Introduce us to your new friend.

Angel: Oh.. Im angel , we already met right ? *looks at roc*

Roc: Euhm.. I dont think we did hahaha

Angel: Oh hahaha , i must be mistaken you for someone else. Euhm, btw hey everyone !

Everyone: Heeey !

Angel: Well , im sorry i cant stay but i still gotta fix somethings about my classes and stuff so.. see y'all later ! *waves and walks out the cafeteria*

Prince: That girl is..

Prod: Weird ? I feel ya bruh.

Roc: She's far from that tho , she pretty cool.. Pretty AND cool.

Chiara: Oh......

- Roc's POV -

ANGEL ?! WTH IS ANGEL DOING AT MY SCHOOL ?! SHE DAMN WELL KNOW SHE DIDNT 'JUST MOVE' HERE ! The nigga is born and raised in LA !! Why did she follow me to my schooooool :( ?! I just hope she keeps her mouth shut because this could ruin my chance with Chiara. Im really into her. But dont get me wrong , I think im falling for Joyce too. They are both two different girls and I love everything about them. Joyce is so.. outgoing , all about life and having fun. And Chiara is smart , confident , always focused on what she wants. they are just.. ugh.. How do you say it ? Perfect ! But.. Angel coming to my school is going to ruin EVERYTHINGGGG ! My history with Angel is.. I dont even know. All I know is , she HAS to go to another school.

OKAAAAY , SHORT CHAPTER.. I KNOW I KNOW ! BUT WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ?! WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON BETWEEN ANGEL AND ROC ? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !! XO