This cant be true

- The girls got upstairs in Destiny's room -

Destiny: What is it ? You look a little bit scared..

Smarr: Nothing ! Drop the subject..

Chiara: Oooookay. Soo lets talk about Des..

Destiny: What is there to talk about ?

Chiara: Are you sure you dont like one of the boys ?

Destiny: There you go again.. I dont like them !

Smarr: She dislikes them , and I think I know why..

Chiara: Why ?

Destiny: Becau-

*The doorbell rang ,Destiny got op and went downstairs to open it. It was the boys. -

Chiara: She was THIS close to telling me , damn ! *falls on the bed*

- Downstairs -

Destiny: Oh , hey..

Chres: We are happy to see you too and ofcourse.. We would like to come in , how thoughtful of you to ask ! *walks in and goes to the kitchen* Hey mrs. Simmons *gives her a hug*

Mom: Hey boy ! *hugs back*

- After Roc got in the rest just walked after him like it was his house , lmaoo -

- In the kitchen -

Destiny: mom ? Where is Diggy ?

Diggy: I sent him to the stores with Vanessa , bring the boys to your room , food is almost ready and they must be on their way back.

Destiny: Euhmm.. Okay. Follow me *started walking*

- Destiny's POV -

Just what I didnt wanted to hear.. 'Bring them to your room Des.' Well , Im still nervous about what Prince wants to tell me , like.. Ive been thinking about it ALL DAY LONG ! We walked into my room and the boys seemed to be shocked because I had a big room. Well you know how tha gurl does her things ;p. I could see the way Roc and Chiara were looking at eachother. I actually think its cute but I dont know what Roc is waiting for. They both like eachother , and they know it.. I dont understand ! Anyway.. So we were at my room and Prince kept looking at me. Now , you are thinking; Aww , he is falling for you. No , its that creepy staring. I know what he is trying to say: Dont forget ,i need to tell you something. Ugh.. After sitting with the boys and girls in my room for like 15 minutes my mom yelled that the food was ready and we should join so we got up and walked downstairs. I was the last one who came downstair but when I came there , I saw somebody. Somebody who looked sooooo familiar I just dont know where I know her from and who it is. But that face..

Destiny: We have a guest ?

Mom: Yess , her name is Gabriella Rodriguez. She just moved next door and she became a friend of Diggy..

Destiny: Ooh , she looks famliliar to me. *sits down*

Gabriella: No ,you dont know me..

Destiny: Sorry.. *looks shocked*

Gabriella: I didnt mean it that way , hahaha sorry

Destiny: No problem *starts eating*

- Destiny got a text and it was from Prince. It says: Right after diner , go upstairs and wait for me in your room so we can talk. But when she wanted to reply your mom said:

Mom: Des , put it down please. We have people here.

Diggy: Always rude to people , thats why mom gave you up for adoption.