Everything is good.. right ?

Gabriella just stood there. She didnt know what to say. Destiny looked her straight in the eye. She knew Gabriella from some where and she remembered ! Gabriella used to be a friend of Des in 5th grade ! Des is actually kinda shocked the boys didnt recognise her.. But they use to do everything together but Gabriella always had ONE secret.. Nobody knew where she lived and who her parents were.

Gabriella: *whispers* Des , pleaseeee ! let me go. Il explain everything later. But please let me go.

Destiny let go of her but still looked shocked.

Gabriella: Thanks Mrs. Simmons. I enjoyed the food , but I really have to go now. I dont want to leave my parents worried. And nice meeting you guys *waves*

Everyone: byee !

- Than she left.. It was quiet for a minute but than Ray broke the silence -

Ray: So.. About that chicken.. Anyone gonna eat that ?

Everyone: *laughed*

Angela: You can have it all boy !

Des: Mom.. Why are you so down ? Im already over it..

Mom: So fast ? Listen Des ,i just want you to know that I love you just how I love ALL of my kids.

Des: I know.. Just leave it ,i guess Diggy still has to get used to it.

Dad: This is why i love my family :)

Mom: Awww , i really have to go upstairs to lay down. My head is just.. Ugh !

Angela: You sure you just dont want to go to whoop Diggy's ass ? Because I want that shit on keek !

Mom: Hahaha , no. Im not gonna do anything like that !

Ray: And we have to get going.. *finishing the last piece of chicken very fast* The food was good !

Roc: Yeaah , even tho I some how didnt get any chicken.. *looks at Ray*

Prince: Hahaha , you can hav- *looks at his plate and than back at Ray* Well damn , never mind. i thought Prod loved chicken !

Mom: Hahaha , the next time im gonna make extra more chicken okaay ? Im gonna go upstairs , see y'all later boys ! *gives them all hugs*

The boys: Okaay , byee *stands up and hugs her*

Prince: Ayee Des.. See you tomorrow at school ?

Des: Yess ! *hugs the boys*

Roc: This feels weird.. Hugging YOU ! Lmao

Des: Oh okay , i got it. There is the door , leave my house :p

Ray: You are sooo funny -,-

Des: Who said it was a joke ?

Prince: Oooooo ! Hahah , we forgot about Mr. Simmons ,Angela ,Vanessa and Miley !

Angela: Naah , y'all cool ! See y'all later ! *still eating*

Dad: Hahaha , Ang.. You cleaning the table up today ? Thanks ! =D

Ray: Good luck , hahah ! We REALLY need to go. Nice seeing y'all. Byee.

Des: Byee !

After the boys left , Smarlynn and Chiara left too. Des decided to go upstairs , take a shower , do some homework and go to sleep because.. She was actually feeling very down. The words of her brother still hurts. Is this how he actually feels about it ? That she gets the most attention ?

-Destiny's POV-

Diggy is tripping. What does he actually want me to do now ? Be like; Oh Diggy doesnt want me here , im leaving. Hell no ! I just found my parents and I want to forget everything that happened and act like I grew up with my parents. But he is making things hard for me. And.. I cant believe I saw Gabriella today , i havent seen her in.. FOREVER ! I never knew where she lived so I really had no clue where she could be. She never told me with who and where she lived tho even when we were soooo close friends.. I wonder why. Tomorrow , school is gonne be hella weird! Knowing Prod used to have a crush on me , i dont like him that way ! I hope he doesnt anymore either. But oh well.. We will see tomorrow :)

::NEXT DAY::

Destiny woke up and did her morning routine. Put some clothes on and got downstairs to eat breakfast. When she came ,everyone was already eating as always. But someone was missing.. DIggy.

Des: Where is Daniel ? *sits down*

Mom: In his room , he said he wasnt feeling well so he is not coming out of his bed.

Des: Well than.. Okay ! *eats fast*

Angela: Damn girl.. Can you even breathe ?

Des: I just gotta be fast ! I dont want to be late. *finished her plate ,grabs her keys and bags and walks towards the door* Bye everyone !!

Everyone: Byee , have a nice day !

Des got in her Porsche and drove to school. When she arrived Smarr and Chiara were waiting for her on the pakinglot. Des parked her car and got out.

Chiara: Heeeey girl !

Des: Heeey ! *hugs them*

Smarr: Soo.. Lets go in..

-Destiny's POV-

We walked in the school. But as usual.. Girls ! Everywhere you look you see them , they were surrounding Mindless behavior. I wasnt really annoyed by it anymore.. Maybe that was because i 'hated' them lmaooo. I really dont want to see Prod now ,i know that I some how have to face him but.. God , please... Not now !

Des walked pass the crowded yelling girls with Smarr en Chiara and they all walked to their lockers. Des was getting some of her books when she suddenly caught a figure standing right next to her. She turned her head and saw that it was..

SOOOOO ? I WANTED TO STOP AT A CLIFFHANGER , BAD HUH ? LOL , WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS ? GHEHEHE ! TOMORROW NEXT CHAPTER , I WROTE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN WRITING LATELY. SORRYYYYY ! TOMORROW 2 CHAPTERS WITH EXTRA DRAMA SO ^__^ !! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ! XOXO