Good Lord..

- Chiara's POV -

What the actually fxck ? Did he just say that Angel was pretty ? And I thought we had something , well then.. Tonight im supposed to go to his house and help him. Im gonna be bitching around JUST to get him mad. Pfsh.. He aint even all that.. Man , what am I saying ? Im actually liking this guy , but.. I dont want to ruin our friendship. We are friends for sooo long , I dont want to tell him about my feelings and scare him off. But the way he was looking at Angel.. Like.. he likes her or , knew her. Well.. Im going to leave that , i dont care anymore !

Chiara: Yeah.. She was pretty. Maybe she is PRETTY good at math too , go ask her to help you. *stands up and tries to walk away*

Roc: What ? I.. *walking behind her*

- INTHE HALLWAY -

Roc: *Grabs her arm* Listen.. I didnt mean it that way , I never thought you would take it that serious..

Chiara: Whatever , im sorry. Im just not in the mood today.

Roc: I was actually thinking.. You like me *smirks*

Chiara: No i dont.. *punches him playfully* You're like.. My bestfriend. I cant just watch a hoe take away my bestfriend :)

Roc: *looks confused* Well okay then.. So , today's plan.. You still coming over ?

Chiara: Yepp. *walks in the cafeteria without saying anything else to him*

- Roc's POV -

That was just.. weird ! I just got friendzoned !! She called me her 'bestfriend'. I wanted to tell her about my feeling tonight. But I guess.. Im her 'bestfriend'. Damn.. Im sooo used to getting any girl that I want and now that I want this girl I CAN'T get her. Im still going to try it tonight. I mean , what could go wrong ? Im Roc from Mindless Behavior ! Okay , i really need to stop fanning myself , its getting out of control. Anyways.. After Chiara walked in the cafeteria I walked right behind her. The group looked at us like we were crazy. We told them that there was nothing going on and they didnt say nothing. We all ate our lunch and when the bell rang we all got up and got to our classes. The next classes were classes we didnt have together so we split up.

- Destiny's POV -

I got in my class and I saw someone who I REALLY didnt want to see. I would do ANY-THING not to see this ugly big ass head of her. It was Stephanie. Seriously ?! Short story about Stephanie: Stephanie is Ray's ex. CRAZY GIRL ! When I first came to this school we were cool , no problems. But that was before she dated Ray. After she dated the two braided nigga everything went wrong with her. She became a bitch , straight up ! She started bullying people , even me ! At first I wasnt strong enough to say something back but since the day I snapped back on her ? Thats when shit got real.. She promised to make my life miserable because she cant take it when people snap back at her. And since that day this bitch is playing with fire. So now we hate eachother and whenever we see eachother it isnt really good news :)

Prod: Shit.. Stephanie is back ! *whispers*

Des: I know.. I smelled it :) *glares at her and walks past her seat*

Stephanie: What is that sm-

Des: Oh shut up ! You should have stayed were you came back from anyways..

Stephanie: You mean Spain ? Oh , it was nice. You should go there too. Oh oops.. Broke ass nigga.

Des: I didnt ask you how it was. Keep talking , imma beat YOUR ass.

Prod: Des , the ratchetness is coming out of you , breathe girllll ! Let it go..

Des: Ugh , whatever.. *sits down*

Schooltime went by and everyone knew Stephanie was back. Everyone seemed to be scared of her. She wasnt ugly.. Matter of fact.. She was pretty dark skinned but not too dark. She had hair past har shoulders , she was thick in the right places and because of her parents she always wears the last trend. But the whole school is full of rich people's kids so.. This is the school were all the celebirty kids go to , well.. Thats Westwood High so.. Back to Stephanie. That girl is going to get hurt is she keeps playing with Destiny !

- Ray's POV -

After school I saw Stephanie.. WHY DOES GOD HATE ME ?! My crazy ex girlfriend came back from God knows were she went this time. I was really not in the mood for her bullshit. Especially when Destiny and I made up and Destiny cant STAND her. So shit is about to get real. I could see Staphanie walking up to me so I tried to speed up but.. TOO DAMN LATE.

Stephanie: Heey Ray :)

Ray: Yeaah hi..

Stephanie: Stop being so harsh on yourself , we both know we miss us.

Ray: There was no US. And.. I dont have time for you. I need to go. *tries to walk away*

Stephanie: *grabs him* Dont leave me like that , hahaha. Anyways.. I need to talk to you tonight.

Ray: You cant come over.. euhm ,my girlfriend is coming.

Stephanie: You have a girlfriend ?! How ?! When ?!

Ray: First of all.. Im Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior.

Stephanie: Well then.. I'll come over to meet her.. Just meeting her , dont trip. I wont try shit , I promise.

Ray: Whatever.. *walks away*

- Ray's POV -

This big mouth of mine is going to cost me A LOT of trouble one day. We all know my ass is single !!! I dont care if she is coming , I want her to know that im over her desperate ass. I have a plan.. I just hope this is going to work. Just have to make some phone calls and im done.. Hmmm.

OKAAAAY , ENOUGH FOR TODAY ! GHEHEHEH , WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK RAY IS UP TO ?! COMMENT ARE WELCOME ! MY TWITTER IS @iHeartZSFx  GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK , I WOULD LOVE IT ! BYE XOXO