first day at school

-Destiny's POV-

When I arriver at school everyone came at me.. Im actually getting used to this soo.. Its nothing. People were waving at me , smiling. And some boys were even blowing kisses at me ! Yeah , my life is pretty much amazing huh ? And this is just me on my way to the school ! When I entered the school the first thing I saw was a big group around these Mindless Behavior boys. You know.. As Jacob,Craig ,Chres and Ray they aint bad. But I dont like the whole MINDLESS BEHAVIOR thing. We are going to the same school because they dont want to be homeschooled. Something about it being to hard or something , i dont care. But when I tried to walk to my locker ,guess what ? I couldnt ! All these girls ! When I tried to hide myself from MB and walk to my locker Chres saw me and yelled my name. Great.. Just great -__-'

Chresanto: Des ! Hold up ! *coming her way*

Destiny: What ?

Chres: Rudeee much ? I heard you're coming to our concert tonight ? I thought you didnt like us *smirks*

Destiny: I still dont , dummy. Im just going because of Miley. And.. Who told you ?

Chres: Diggy , duuh ! So you are coming ? Hahaha ! Great =D

Destiny: You just enjoy seeing me unhappy , isnt it ?

Chres: Duuh , I may be pulling you on stage for one of our songs just to see you blow up ;)

Destiny: Ugh , just move. I want to get to my locker. *bumps to him with her shoulder*

Chres: *turns around* See you tonight !

After I opened my locker and got the books that I needed I want to class because the bell rang. I saw Jacob and Craig going in the same class room as I was going. Lord pleaseeee just tell me they went there to ask something.

-In class-

Mr. Jackson: Okay class. Its a new semester ,we are going to start fresh and new. As you all can see we have some new people in the class. Jacob , Craig and Stephanie ? Introduce yourself.

Jacob: Well.. I will start. Im Jacob Perez but y'all know me as Princeton *smirks*. Im 17 and im in a very known boyband called mindless behavior ;) *sits down*

-Some girls fangirling-

Craig: Im Craig Crippen but y'all can call me Prod. Im 16 and im in the same boyband as afro puf *laughs and sits down*

-some girls fangirling-

Stephanie: Im Stephanie Goodhart and I just moved here and im 16 :) *sits down*

Mr. Jackson: Okay.. Thank you. This semester im going to show y'all where y'all are going to sit. So.. Destiny ,here infront of me. Next to you will be.. Let me see.. Jacob.

Destiny: I hope you are talking about someone new with the same name.

Mr. Jackson: Dont start. First of all , its still early. Second , im not ready for this ,this semester. So come here and sit next to Jacob. Next to Jacob will be Joyce..

Destiny: *stands up and sits at the front* Great... Ayeeee Joyce ! We can still talk !

Joyce: I knoww ! Its just that this sexy mexican is between us ;)

Destiny: Who are you talking about ? HAHAHA !

Jacob: Euhm.. Girls ? This conversation is making me feel uncomfortable..

Destiny: Boy , be quiet. Cant you see Im talking with Joyce ? Pwsh , rude people these days.

Joyce: Leave the boy alone , damn ! You be hating for no reason..

Jacob: Tell her , girl ! And.. See you tonight *winks*

Destiny: Ugh.. *rolls eyes*

After 1st en 2nd period we had lunchtime. So me,Smarrlyn , Joyce and Chiara got to the kantine and got some food. We sat at our table when we saw a group boys coming towards us. Ofcourse it was MB with someone very interesting.. Jacob Latimore , my brother's bestfriend. But since I met him I kinda have a crush on him. Nothing serious but.. He is fineeee ! ;)

Destiny: Hey Jacob !

jacob: Oh heeey ! You final-

Destiny: Stop. I was talking to Latimore.

JacobL: Oh hey Desy !

Jacob: I knew that , stupid.

Chiara: No you didnt , hahaha !

Chres: So.. *sits next to Chiara* CC.. Our birthday is coming up huh ? 23rd..

Chiara: *giggles* I know ;)

-Someone ran to Destiny in the cafeteria-

? : Destiny , your brother just got shot on the parkinglot !!

Destiny: WHAT ?!

LEAVE A COMMENT ! GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @iHeartZSFx !! xx