What is going on ?

textmessage: Its Princeton,stupid. Didnt you save my number ?

D: no ? Why would I ? Lmaooo

P: Whatever.. We are coming over tomorrow for diner.

D: Why ? Stay home =D !

P: Diggy invited us ,dummy. So we are coming. And I really need to talk to you. Like seriously.. And pleasee , no attitude.

D: Hmm okay, bye.

P: See you tonight !

-Destiny's POV-

Can you imagine ? All this happend in ONE day.. Diggy got shot ,the whole thing with MB today.. They use to like me but I was always mean to them. And now that they are mean to me, it.. It kinda hurt me. I dont know why tho.. Im just not gonna tell them that , thats what they want to hear ;)

-Princeton's POV-

I really want to talk to her.. Why doesnt she like us ? I really like her as a friend , matter of fact, we could be bestfriends ! Because we have a lot in common. But.. she is just soo.. Mean. I think i know why she is acting the way she is ,but im not sure. Well ,lets see tomorrow !

Walter: So ! Are y'all ready for the show ?

Prod: Do we have a choice ?

Walter: No. Okay.. The OMG Girls are gonna be opening the show. So after they come y'all have to go up there and do your thing. After that y'all have some fans that are gonna be coming backstage ,okay ? Okay !

Chres: Great.. OMG Girls..

Prince: Why dont you like them ? They are kinda cool.

Chres: Nigga , who told you i dont like them ? I just don-

Zonnique: Heey everyone ! Roc..

Chres: As I was saying.. I dont like HER !

Zonnique: Whatever Roc.. *runs on stage*

Breanna: Wish us good luck ! *runs on stage*

Roc: Oh , you dont need it boo ! Let us just pray for the blue one *walks away*

Bahja: Did he just.. ? LMAOO *runs on stage*

-After the show-

Kenneth: Okaaay ! Come on girls.. There are other fans waiting , keep it moving ! Oh heey Des , how u doing ?

Destiny: Im good ken , how u doing ?

Kenneth: Im great. Let me guess , you're here with Miley ?

Destiny: Yess lord , she has been talking about this show THE. WHOLE. DAY !

Prince: That means we are doing a great job.

Destiny: Yeaah , whatever.. Smarrlynn is here with me too.

Smarr: Heey guys ! *waves*

Everyone: Heey.

Kenneth: Okaay ,take a picture with the boys so that the other fans can have a chance to.

Destiny: Euhm okaay.

-Destiny's POV-

The picture was taken but when I wanted to go Prince grabbed my arm saying: Dont forget , i really need to talk to you. So i just nodded my head and left. I really wonder what is so important that he keeps reminding me.

-In the car. Destiny is driving ,Smarr is sitting next to her and Miley is sitting at the backseat.-

Smarr: Was the show THAT bad ?

Des: Noo but.. Im never going again. YOU HEAR ME,MILEY ?!

Smarr: Why do you hate them so much ? They have done no- Oooooooooh. I think I know what it is.

Destiny: What do you think it is ? *tries to concentrate on the road*

Smarr: Remember when we first moved to the US ? When we were in Highschool ?

Des: Smarr ,you wouldnt understand.. But ,come tomorrow for diner. Prince wants to talk to me and im scared , i need my bestie there lol. *stops infront of Smarr's apartment* . And Smarr.. Did you think about what I asked you ?

Smarr: Yess , but i'l give you an answer tomorrow after the diner.

Des: Cool ,than my mom can get her answer as well.

Smarr: Yess , see you tomorrow ! *closes the door of the car*

-Destiny's POV-

I had a weird dream about my older brother Diggy. We were at a place.. But there was NOBODY there. So we just stood there , and all i see is Diggy being mad. Mad like.. I think if he had something that was sharpe , he could've stabbed me. He was yelling at me , things that really hurt my feelings. About me being adopted and stuff. When I woke up I was breathing heavy and I started crying when i catched my breathe. So after that i sat on my bed thinking.. thinking wat was going on these past days. Thinking about my dream ,is it a sign for something ? Or.. i dont know. After i was done i got up and walked to the bathroom. when i finished my morning routines i opened my bedroom door to go downstairs for breakfast because I have to go to school. But on my way out I accidentaly bumped into Diggy. By the time I opened my mouth to say sorry he said:

Diggy: Didnt God give you eyes to watch were you're going ?! Damn !

Destiny: Mann.. I wanted to say sorry b-

Diggy: But what ?! Just move out of my damn way , always blocking peoples life and shit.

What did he mean by 'blocking peoples life and shit'? Damn.. I just bumped into the nigga , i didnt do nothing illegal or something. What is his problem ?!