"Well that was fun" I said with a smile.

"I know best idea ever" Andrew said with a chuckled. I looked at the pack who still looked in shock. Conner was no longer control by his wolf. He looked around his surrounding.

"What happen" Conner said confused. Looking at his pack not even noticing I was here.

"Your wolf took over and you trashed the whole pack house. Then vampires started attacking. " I explained and took a sign. Conner turn around believing that I'm here.

"One more thing... GO TAKE A SHOWER!!" I commended him. "No one want to smell horrible odor not even me. We are going shopping" I said looking at him with my hand crossed.he nodded and rushed inside to take a shower.

"Well he back to normal self" Nate said with a grinned.

___________1 hour later________

We were waiting outside for Conner to come down. Scott and Sarah looked really cute and happy together thank god she didn't see us shift or the vampires. I know Scott will tell her about what we are but he gonna take things slow with her. Conner finally showed up clean and dressed. He was wearing a tight black shit that you can see his abs and dark jeans. I literally was drooling, snap out of it ruby your still mad at him.

"He came back from the dead!" Nate yelled Conner rolled his eyes. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Ruby look I'm sorry about the way I acted yesterday, I willing to fix things up if you let me" Conner sad rubbing his neck,

"Ok start off by buying me Lunch, cause I'm hungry" I grinned. He chuckles and gave me the longest kiss. God how I miss having his lips on mine. We moved our lips sync. We heard someone cleared his throat.

"Look am glad you to are happy again and all that but I appreciate if you didn't make-out with her in front of her own brother. Sis please tell me you are.. You know... " I cut him off.

"Oh my god Scott seriously we aren't having the talk and to answer your question yes" I said. My face was probably red by now of embarrass. Everyone laughed. I shook my head and headed to the car.

We start joking around and started singing in the car. We look like we were partying. Selena Gomez new song was playing in the radio I couldn't help but sing.

Now that I have captured your attention

I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention

Mr. T, you say I'm ready for inspection

Show me how you make a first impression

Oh, oh

Can we take it nice and slow, slow

Break it down and drop it low, low

Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine

All night long

Baby, slow down the song

And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind

All night long

Baby, slow down the song

If you want me I'm accepting applications

So long as we keep this record on rotation

You know I'm good with mouth to mouth resuscitation

Breathe me in, breathe me out

So amazing

Oh, oh