"Be nice to your sister" Sarah glared at him. I chuckled,

"Yea Scott be nice to me" I smiled sweetly. Scott just rolled his eyes.

We were out the door and drove off to Conner pack house. Should I talk to him? Or let him came to me? Some much thought were running in my head right now. How will I able to face him? I bet he's hurting like I'm hurting but Scott right Mate possessive is there nature, they can help it. I notice we headed to the pack house. Miranda, Nate and Ian were readying outside but no Conner. I started walking until I hear Brooke yelled.

"CONNER IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU MOPPING AROUND. GET UP AND GET CHANGED. IF YOUR NOT UP IN 5 MINUTES I WILL DRAG YOU OUT AND I DKNT CARE IF YOUR WOLF TOOK OVER" brooke yelled! I guess this is part of my fault, I should of talked to him but I was stick and tired of the way he acted. Wait what did she mean his wolf took over.

"Ruby, you need to do something, Conner wolf is taking control of him since yesterday night. He been trashing the whole house even his room is trashed. Travis and some few pack member had to put him to sleep, but I should warn you Conner wolf isn't pleasant. When his wolf doesn't get what he wants he will give you hell" Miranda said.

"Like hell she gonna go in there and talk to Conner wolf god know what would happen" Scott said shaking his head.

"Look I'm going in like it or not. It my fault that Conner wolf took over so this part Imm'a fix but the rest he gonna fix. Don't dare and stop me" I said and stormed inside ignoring Nate protest. Wow they weren't kidding when Scott trashed the whole place last night. I went to his room and kicked his door. Conner let out a dangerous growled. No one growls me.

Let me take over- my wolf growled.

Go right ahead- I told her.My eyes were flashing red. My wolf was in control.

"Boy you better not be growling at your mate. Now I suggest you get up and change or ill just have to drag you myself. I don't want a mate mopping around in his bed all day"I snapped at him. He didn't move a inch. Seriously now.... I was about to get him put of bed when Nate screamed.

"VAMPIRE ATTACKING" Nate yelled. Great just what I needed right now. I growled. I marched to the backyard and saw the vampire standing there like statues. Conner was out the door as well. Conner looked even more angrily. I heard whispers coming from the pack.

"We can't fight a vampire. How do we kill them without them killing us"

"We got to stick and fight"

They kept going about how to kill a vampire. I guess is my duty to kill them all, wouldn't that be fun! But then I was thinking of something even funnier. Man me and my crazy ideas.

Hey Andrew I thought of something funny. How about we have a little fun with the vampires and show them how to dance. Use your abilities to control there body and yelled to your covens to attack them,they won't know what hit them.- I told him. I saw him grinning and nodded. I went and create two huge speaker and a dj. The dj started playing the music.

The pack looked confused on what going on, Conner wolf even looked confused as hell. Let the dance begin. Andrew started controlling there bodies and they started dancing following Andrews move. I wanted to burst into laugh right now. I started dancing and follow Andrew moves.

"Guys this isn't no time to be dancing" Nate yelled. Don't they know that this is part of my plan.

"ATTACK" Andrew yelled. Andrews coven used there vampire speed and killed the vampire. They kept on dancing, they wanted to fight back but Andrew didn't let them. Everyone was in shocked like what the hell just happen.