*

Josh's point of view:

I left my phone on the table, she wouldn't call so what was the point?

After a few hours of pure sleep I felt better. I glanced at my phone hopefully, and a small bubble  was on there,

' I missed call: Danielle'

No, no no no! I missed her call and luckily there was a message.

I listened to it over and over again, I had memorised the message, I just wanted to hear her talk. It was such a strange message, why tell me what it was like in hell? Surely she knows that I was brought up there? And why the sudden change of heart?

"It's because he sealed his mark, dumb ass!" My annoying voice in my head screamed. Yeah, yeah, I told it.

*

Danielle's POV:

I woke to another burning sensation in my throat, what was with that? I glanced over at Zach, he was awake and had his arms wrapped around me. He grabbed something from the side of the bed and yelled into it.

"One BB for the queen!"

 What the fuck was a BB? Immediately a boy walked in, his eyes a hazel colour and he had ginger spiky hair, he reminded me of Louis. He didn't have anything with him,

"W-would you l-l-like your j-j-juice fresh?" He stuttered looking terrified, well duh? Who would have their juice not fresh? I nodded and he whimpered, half crying. Zach pulled him down on the bed and he cried harder. Whoa! Wait a minute, I didn't mean that juice! Zach held him in a position where he couldn't move, his neck exposed to me. Zach looked at me with expectant eyes, I shook my head, nearly crying as much as the boy. Zach sighed and while holding the boy steady, his hands were wound in my hair and my head was jerked down to his neck.

"Drink!" He ordered and I shook my head against his grip. I could feel Zach move, not letting go of me and the boy didn't move. One of Zach fingers were suddenly in my mouth, forcing my jaw open, and I tried to snap them shut, his fingers suddenly weren't there and my fangs were exposed and were resting on the boys neck. I could feel his blood pounding beneath them, and it seemed to be beckoning me, I had the urge to clamp my jaws down and pierce his skin, but I wanted to pull away.

"It's your choice," Zach said, releasing my hair, finally! I can move now... My jaws and head stayed exactly were they were. I was trying to resist the now sweet smell coming from the boy's neck. Zach was now in front of my eyes at the side of the bed, he had let the boy go, but I think he realised that if he now moved, my fangs would be inside his arteries. I panted while keeping my jaws still open. Zach looked at me and I looked at him, he put on a glove and picked up something from the bedside table, I saw it was a red rose. He sighed and brushed it against my skin, I could hear my skin sizzling and then a sharp stinging came after it, I moaned in pain, but was careful not to move my head.

"Fine, I'll just put this in your mouth now," He said, and the rose petal edged towards my open jaws. I snapped them shut without thinking and the boy moaned in pain, suddenly I was gulping down sweet liquid, sweeter than Zach's. I went into a frenzy and dug my fangs in deeper making the boy squirm, I glanced at Zach and he was smiling, I lifted my head, thinking I was done, but whacked y fangs back into the boy when I saw he was still alive. After five minutes the boy's blood ran out, humans have more blood than I thought! I sucked his dry arteries, hoping there was just one more drop of blood. When nothing came out I shook his body and lobbed it across the room.

A girl, the one who stabbed me walked in. Her heartbeat was magnified and I darted from the bed to her, sinking my fangs into her neck. She screamed and I was pulled out of my frenzy by Zach, who chucked the girl outside and pinned me down on the bed. I could hear the girl get up and start running away. Every instinct in my body screamed at me to run after her. I pushed against Zach's arms.

"Wow, you're strong when you've fed properly," He said, and winked at me, he looked like he was struggling with my thrashing body. Suddenly my body became completely still against his strong grip.

"But not strong enough!" He said in my face and kissed me. He pulled me up and my head was rested on his lap,

"I think, you need to have a small drink from me and go to bed, sleep off your hunger," He said and I shook my head, I wasn't tired at all! He held his wrist out to me and without thinking I pierced his wrist, his blood didn't taste as sweet as the boy's but it was good enough. It seemed to calm me, I wrapped my hands around his arm, pulling it even closer to my mouth. I stopped when my stomach felt like bursting and licked his wrist clean, keeping my eyes on him at all times.

"You are even sexier as a vampire, you do know that, right?" He asked and I laughed, my throat started to burn again and I felt hungry. I tried to grab his wrist again but he held it out of my reach. He compelled me to sleep and my eyelids obeyed and fluttered shut, sending me off into more darkness.