Mission Part 2 - Secrets Above All

IMPORTANT!

Ok so Basically secrets has 32 chapters and a Epilogue. Which means there's seven chapters left after this one. And a epilogue. OMG :')

There will be a Sequel :D

Already working on it. But I still need a Title so here goes a little contest. Give a name you think it's perfect for the second book I'll choose the five best and put them on the next chapter then you will have to vote in which one you like the most :D xxxx

Winner gets whatever he wants. Honestly I love you guys too much to put a limit in what you want <3 Because if you're still reading this after the month I spent without updating than its because you're the greatest readers ever. You can ask me everything you want in any social network I have which is: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Keek, Kik, Wattpad(daaaaaaaa) , Vine, lnstagram, Skype, E-mail and Viber :p (Can you imagine my trauma to know all the passwords jeezus) :p

Also I'd like to dedicate this to @MinecraftChick1D because you're comment made me laugh so hard xD And you were right hun hahahah sorry <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know that moment when you sense something is not right but you can’t point what? That’s exactly how I’m feeling right now. This man has been driving for two hours now. We’ve past London city long time ago yet he continues to not tell me where are we going. I’m being an extremely irrational agent by putting my life in his hands but if he knows all of those things about my past then he must know me. Or at least my parents. And he said that if he killed me my alleged father would kill him. And I do think that this man enjoys his life.

“What’s with the wig anyway? Don’t you like your natural blonde hair?”

“It’s not natural anymore. I’ve painted it lots of times. Being the girlfriend of an international pop stars doesn’t allow me to be seen being kidnapped by a man in his seventy’s with no sense of fashion at all.” I spit. “Who are you anyway?”

“I can’t reveal you that.”

“I can’t reveal you that.” I mimic him. “ I’m starting to think you are full of bs! You are probably just like my father. Why are you even taking me to him if you two have all those secrets around you?!”

“We are always on step forward. Your father wanted me to take you to him since there was a possibility of you being in the park and not Harrison.”

“Oh so you are my father’s little bitch?” This defiantly caught him without a warning. He remained silenced keeping his eyes on the road. “Does it feel good to be someone’s little bitch?”

“I’m not his little bitch ok? After all I did to him I’m lucky he even speaks to me. Look… Don’t be too hard in your old man. Trust me he’s been suffering ever since the accident. He can’t forgive himself for abandoning you.”

“Why can’t you say it? Since he murdered my mother! The woman he was supposed to love!” I yelled. “Is it too hard for you to say it? He killed an innocent woman! I saw the person killing my mother ok? So you don’t get to decide weather I’m nice to him or not.”

“We are here.” He said remaining his poker face. I look at my surrounding with attention realizing I’m literally in the middle of a deep forest. I couldn’t even see the sun except for a few cracks between the trees. There was a little wood house in front of us. Clearly no one knew about it because it looked like it was abandoned.

“I’m starting to think you’ll actually try to kill me.”

“Try? If I wanted I would have already killed you.”