Coming Back

Sorry for taking so long... I'm on vacation in Mozambique... BEST PLACE EVER!!! After England of course... (No I'm not British xD I wish though) any ways...

I only got internet like today..the good news are that this is major big...and I got to write while I didn't have internet... So I got loads of chapters to upload :D once I get internet Daily....Love you all and sorry for the waiting... Picture of Niall and Alexia... Niallexia? hahahah if you guys like it xD

I chose this song cose well the lyrics speak for itself :) It's basically what Niall's feeling...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s POV

I decided to come back here for the second time today… I don’t know what happen to me but I felt so furious and hurt when I saw Alexia with a necklace exactly the same as hers… But it couldn’t be, right? When I was eight she said that it was special and unique… Her father made it for her… I’m wrong… It can’t be the same…maybe they are just similar… I must’ve not seen well… I miss her so much… She was my one and only best friend… and even at that time I knew I was in love with her… with only eight years old I knew she was the girl I wanted to spend my whole life… But then that horrible thing happened… I was only ten and I suffered more than an adult…

Flashback- when Niall was six years old

“Hello… What’s your name?” I girl with amazing blonde hair asked me… her eyes were blue just like mine.. she was so pretty…

“Niall… What’s yours?”

“Niall? I don’t like that name on you… You should be called Cookie Monster…”

“Why? You think I’m a monster? That’s not nice… I’m telling your mommy…”

“It’s not because I think you’re a monster… It’s because every time I come here to the park with my nanny you are always eating cookies… I’m Elmo…”

“You’re name can’t be Elmo… He is from Sesame street…”

“My real name is not Elmo silly… everyone calls me Elmo…and my daddy always tough me not to say my name to strangers… “

“Why Elmo? You’re not red…” This girl was funny…and I liked that…

“Mommy says it’s because when I was born I was really red… and daddy started calling me Elmo…”

“You’re funny… Want to help me fish worms?”

“How do you fish worms? Isn’t fishing for fishes?”

“I’ll teach you…”

Flashback- when Niall was eight years old