Begging

A.N : Guys listen to Katy Perry's "Thinking of you" While reading the Flashback seriously it's like the song was made for that part :') I cried the shit out of me while reading it again with the music... xxx LOVE YAAAA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia’s POV

This was probably going to be the hardest thing I was going to do… It’s been months since I last saw her… And I was with him… Why can’t I even let a tear out of my eyes? Am I that heartless? No… Well he was the only one that made me feel that I wasn’t… And now I have to tell her… I asked Mr. Jonathan to not tell her… he would like it to be me… not someone that have no bounds with her…

Knock knock

“Come in… MARIE!! God it’s so good to see you again…” She hugged me at that moment I could swear I wasn’t going to be able to give her the news… “Oh my God sorry I didn’t ask… Is Marie still your name?”

“ No… Now is Alexia… and it will continue to be that one for a few more months… I have a new mission…” Please don’t ask me Jane… I beg you…

“Oh ok… my name is still the same… Jane… as plan Jane hahahaha… I told them I didn’t want to change anymore… They picked my true name so I want to keep it just like Jake did…”

“You are everything but plan Jane… I missed you so much…” The tears… the ones that I held this last two weeks… they were all coming… now… what will I do?

“I missed you too like a lot… and my brother… without you guys this is boring as shit… and since they said I needed a break from missions I had to stay here… speaking of my brother…Where is him?” I kept silent… I could pronounce anything… my mouth was dry as a desert… words tried to get out but it was useless…it was like someone took my voice from me… “Alexia? Where’s my brother? Where’s Jake?” her voice was trembling and I still couldn’t pronounce myself… I just looked to the gray floor… I wasn’t able the stop the tear getting out of my eye… I faced her… She was so pale I thought she was going to faint…but she didn’t… She just stood there… Starring at me with her eyes full of tears just like mine… I tried to move but I couldn’t… It was like I was frozen… “No…. Please tell me it’s not what I’m thinking it is… NO! NO! NO!! NOT HIM! PLEASE NO!” She lost all her strength and fell on the cold hard floor… I catch her and hugged her like a mother would do… even though she was the oldest… “He was everything we had Alexia…” she said between tears… And me? I kept silent… After that one tear I couldn’t let anything out… for Jane… I need to keep it to myself… I promised him I would take care of her…

Flashback- 2 weeks ago

BANG

That’s the sound of a gun. I look to my back and see a body with blood all over him lying on the floor… No…it can´t be… “JAKE! NO NOT YOU!” I run to him… run like the world depended in that… and it did… my world did… I see the guy with the gun that killed part of me running… I grab my own gun and shoot him just one time… I hit him and the exact point I wanted to… His brain… That bastard would not live…