Uncovering Old Mysteries

HELLLO PEOPLE I LOVE :D

So I have a couple of questions to do... Are you liking this Story? Cose the first chapter has more than 1K of reads and the last one has like 100? Last time I checked. So are you liking because if you aren't liking than I don't see the point on continuing this story. Another thing have you guys liked the facebook page? It's really sweet of the person who did it so it would be awesome to have likes :))) Anyways can you please follow me on Twitter? my user name is SidneyBrooksSF (with two s).

OH ALMOST FORGOT: Omg guys tell me am I the only one who right now is loving and hating Sofia at the same time? hahahah :p

OH ALMOST FORGOT 2: Austin is intereperted by the one and only Ian Somerhalder. Seriously just picture how Damon Salvatore is and you'll see Austin is exactly like him when he talks. :p

OH ALMOST FORGOT 3:This story was suppose to have like 50 chapters but I think that's too long I don't know.... Maybe I'll make it shorter :) like 35 or 40 chapters because I alrady have the end planned and all :) xx I'll let you know when I decide

Gif: Niall growing up <3

Music: A drop in the Ocean *.* by Ron Rope

Please Vote, Comment and Fan love you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia’s POV

“Wake up. Sofia wake up. C’mon don’t make me drop water in you.” I showed Austin my mingle finger not lifting my face from under my pillow. Yesterday after Jane left I drank a whole bottle of whisky. It kind of helped me forget everything Jane and Niall said. “I need your help. I got a new mission and I need your opinion.”

“I have a fucking big hangover. Do you think I’m the best person to actually give you an opinion about something? Go ask Jane! Or Marshall. Or someone else from the agency.” I mumble underneath my pillow.

“ You’re the best female agent we have there. C’mon get up I’ll prepare you a coffee. Trust me Sofia you’ll want to know about this mission.” The way he said was like this mission of his was about me. I got up while he went downstairs to prepare me a coffee. After putting something decent I went downstairs and sat on one of the balcony’s chair. Austin passed me a file and a mug of coffee. I drank half of it in silence before opening his mission file.

Mission Code: Sesame Street.

Date: 28-02-2013                  Agent: Austin Lake.        Duration: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Details:

March 2003.

The Mad-Dogs are the biggest mafia of the United Kingdom, with 56 effective members. But the London headquarters, commanded by Michael “Pitbull” Vinci is the richest and the most influence of them all. They mostly traffic women and under-aged girls to then sell them to the sexual market in India, Vietnam, Russia and Mexico. Their methods are kidnapping and ‘picking’ homeless from the streets promising them a new better life. Police, for years tried to capture this mafia but never found enough evidences to build a strong solid case. No one ever reported the police a kidnap. The police suspects they threatened the under-aged families. Pitbull is a ‘shadow-partner’ of the biggest law firm in London with his brother-in-law, Scott Johnson. The police believe that this firm has corrupted both judges nominated for their processes. Once again no evidence was found to make the case go forward. On the twenty-fourth of August of 2002 the Minister of Justice decided to ask MI-5 help. ‘Mr. Jonathan’ decided to send agent number 34586 and agent number 87564. Female in her early 30’s and Male in his early 40’s. Agent 34586 mission was to infiltrate herself in a group of homeless women and get picked up by Pitbull’s employees and then get infiltrated in the headquarters of London.  Agent 87564 mission was to infiltrate himself in the circle of Pitbull’s friends and find evidences of their crimes. Everything went well. Both agents succeed in their disguises.