Rollercoaster

HELOOOO. OMG Sorry for the late update it's just I had like 10 tests on a row and it was really hard. anyways here it is... 

Todays music is I won't give up by Jason Mraz

The picture is Alexia in the hospital

Please vote comment and follow

Love you all

XxxSxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia's POV

"Knock knock. Hey haven't seen you in a while..." I giggle. It hasn't even past an hour, he made me happy the minute he entered the hospital room. He was so cheerful. It made me cheerful.

"It has only pass an hour silly."

"That's a lot considering you've been in coma for the last three weeks. And not to mention that we have unfinished business." My face turned bright red. He realised that and smirked at me. He came and sat next to me on the hospital bed. "But right now is not the time to discuss that. When we go back home we talk about that. So on my way here I thought that maybe you would like to now what happened while you were in coma. So I went to buy some magazines." He puts his hand around my shoulders and kisses my forehead. "But, all they talked about was that Harry got Taylor pregnant, that Louis was secretly marrying Eleanor because she was pregnant as well and that Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks shared the cutest New Year Kiss and that it was all taped by her brother. As you might know only 1/3 of that is true of course."

"I knew Eleanor was pregnant I just knew it." I joked. Of course only the Ariana part was true but today was a happy day and a perfect day to joke around. "What more has happened?"

" Taylor and Harry broke up. But I don't know who broke up with who and why. Harry refuses to talk about that. He is ok though." Now THAT's a good news. I can imagine how happy Perrie is. She hated her more than anyone. " The boys cancelled their new year trip. I actually was able to convince Zayn and Liam, but Danielle and Perrie refused to go. I met Jane who I really don't know what she is to you. Is she your cousin? How does she know so much about your agency?"

" She was my best friend's sister and she was an agent like me, but she stopped when Jake died." Remembering Jake made me a bit sad. I miss him so much. Niall probably notice my sudden change of humor because he hugged me tighter .

" Continuing my fantastic speech. Zayn's birthday is in two days. But he says he doesn't want to do anything big since you are here, hospitalized. Don't bother saying that we should do something because Zayn's made up his mind. He is just having a small dinner. They want to see you so I was thinking maybe later we could Skype them?"

"Sounds good. Uhm Niall? Do you know where Jane is?"

"She texted me saying she had some work to do and she would come here about dinner time."

"She texted you?" That got me a bit jealous. Since when do they exchange numbers? Since when are they friends at all? "Since when do you have her number?" I'm pretty sure that at this moment is too obvious that I'm jealous but I'm just hopping he doesn't notice.

"Wait.... You're jealous?" He obviously was enjoying me being jealous. I decided not to answer. He turned my head slowly so I was facing him now. We stared at each other for a while, I was defiantly hypnotised by his deep blue eyes. He kept getting closer to me until our lips finally met. At first it was soft and delicate but after a while it became passionately and full of desire. I wanted him he wanted me. He bit my lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. Our tongues moved synchronised. Jesus I love his kisses, I missed them. I felt complete with him next to me. He left a gasp between us that broke me from my thoughts. "Do you think I would do that to her? I really wanted to continue but I really don't want to hurt you Alex."