Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived

Mulai dari awal

Jura took down Orgo so fast, and with so little effort is sort of scared some people. They knew Jura was powerful, but the man really was a Monster...

Jura had also gone up against 'Mystogan', of rather, Jellal. Jellal himself had been one of the Wizard Saints before he became a wanted criminal; and even though his fight with Jura had been interrupted by Meredy and Ultear, Jura had beaten Jellal in the end.

Though... I suppose that really wasn't a fair fight...

She leaned forward a little and rest her hands on the railing on either side of her as she sat on it, her eyes stayed glued to the screen, narrowing a little as she watched.

"I've been waiting for this." Jura commented as he looked to Laxus, smiling as he crossed his arms over his chest. Laxus looked back at him calmly, his own arms crossing over his chest as he kept a neutral face and clam demeanor.

His clothes were a little ragged and dirty from his earlier fight with Orga, his coat no where in sight at the moment, and he had a little bruising, but he was in fairly good shape, as to be expected from the Lightning Dragon Slayer. He really was one tough man...

"I finally get the chance to fight Makarov's-" Jura smiled but Laxus frowned and shook his head, cutting the older man off quickly.

"No," he said firmly. "I'm not anyone's Grandson, and your not some Old Guy with a fancy title. We're just two men." Laxus fixed Jura with a steady glare as he said the words, and for a moment Jura stayed silent, before smiling wider.

In an instant Laxus launched himself at Jura as the match began. Jura smirked as he stayed completely still and clapped his hands together in front of him, waiting for Laxus to reach him. Laxus lit up with the light of his Magic as the Electricity buzzed around him, determined look spread across his face.

Just as Laxus came close, one of Jura's hands came down on the Lightning Dragon Slayer with such force, he was set into the ground where it cracked and caved under his body. Laxus didn't move and everything went silent,

"Again, Jura ended the fight with only one hit..." The announcer mumbled.

"In life, there will always be people stronger than you." Jura murmured.

"We're screwed..." Moon mumbled.

"He's done..." Rified murmured.

SMACK

Both Moon and Rified let out hisses of pain as Frea smacked both of them upside the head and fixed both with a glare filled with utter fury.

"Have a little faith in the Lightning Idiot would you?!" She growled, they blinked in shock at her and she just kept glaring. "The fight isn't over yet."

Both Moon and Rified exchanged confused looks with one another, before a familiar voice rang around the arena.

"I know," they looked toward the screen and they stiffened. "But there are others who I like to look down on, and they might just be there at my feet!" Laxus jumped up as he caught Jura with an uppercut to the jaw, looking furious.

The crowds roared, unable to believe that Jura had been hit, and they started cheering for Laxus. Jura stepped back to catch himself and smiled, this fight was turning out to be interesting for him. Moon and Rified stared at the screen with wide eyes, shocked to see Laxus get back up. They both glanced Frea's way to see her eyes fixed on the screen,

"There's no way he's going down without one hell of a fight." Frea muttered once she felt their eyes on her.

Moon POV