Chapter 51- Tag Teams

Chapter 51

Tag Teams

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea walked out of the infirmary once Natsu, Cana, Mira, Gajeel, Master, Happy, Juvia, Erza and Gray had already left. She was following behind Laxus, who she knew was going to be joining Natsu, Gajeel, Erza and Gray as the new Team Fairy Tail. Moon was following behind her slowly, and she was aware of the Exceed watching her carefully. She was still fuming about what happened, and it was taking all of her willpower to surpress her magic, so it wouldn't flare up around her like it had.

Who the hell do SaberTooth think they are?!

No One POV

Mira, Cana, Master and Juvia broke off to go to the stands. Frea paused for a minute as watched them walk away, frown spread across her face until they were out of sight and she glanced toward Laxus.

"Oi, Laxus." She muttered and he paused along with the rest of TeamFairy Tail to look back at her.

"What?" He huffed.

In an instant she had launched forward and brought her fist back, punching him square in the chest and sending him crashing backward to smash into the wall before he could do anything about it. His eyes widened in shock as she did it, along with everyone else's.

"Frea?!" Natsu, Happy, Moon and Gray yelled in surprise.

"What has gotten into you?" Erza demanded.

"Damn it Silver, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Gajeel growled.

Laxus landed on his feet as crumbling prices of the wall landed at his feet and he glared at her, sparks of lightning flickering around him faintly.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Laxus snapped at her. Frea clenched her fist harder as she straightened up, and looked away.

"I needed to hit something." She muttered, and turned her back on them as she began to walk away. "Lets go, Moon." Frea called over her shoulder and Moon hurried to catch up with her. Team Fairy Tail watched her walk away, eyes wide. Laxus was frowning as he watched Frea and Moon disappear around a corner.

"She's definitely not in a good mood." Gajeel muttered.

"Do you blame her? SaberTooth has all of us mad!" Natsu growled.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"We should be thankful she's been so level-headed about all of this." Erza murmured. "She was the only one who stayed calm enough to prevent the three of us from attacking SaberTooth back in the Arena." The red-head told them, gaze sweeping over Gray and Natsu.

"Tch... She's lucky I'm not in the mood to get her back for that right now." Laxus growled as he crossed his arms over his chest. Hitting the wall hadn't done anything to him, but his chest was a little sore where she had punched him. It wasn't his body that was physically hurt, it was his pride, how could he not have seen her hit coming? He should have been fast enough to avoida hit like that!

"Now that I think about it..." Gray murmured as he tapped a finger to his chin, eyes sweeping over the Laxus sized dent in the wall, and smashed stone all around it. "She wasn't using any magic when she hit you, was she?" He asked.

"I noticed that too." Erza murmured. Natsu, Happy and Gajeel's jaws dropped at the realization, and Laxus eyes widened in surprise, expression staying neutral.