Chapter 53- Graveyard

Chapter 53

Graveyard

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Unison Raid.

That was their plan, they were hoping the power of the Unison Raid would take Natsu down and leave them victorious. A Unison Raid wasn't something just anyone could do, it was near impossible for even the strongest Mages. But they were doing it, and it wasn't just some half-assed, hardly put together attack governed by luck alone.

It was strong, concentrated and amazingly in tune with both Sting and Rogue as their Magic fused together.

Ever since Gajeel was pushed into that cart by Natsu, leaving the Fire Dragon alone to deal with Sting and Rogue, Natsu has been dominating the game. Most people could hardly believe Natsu was winning all on his own, Fairy Tail was cheering their heads off with the exception of three people up in the stands, and many could see that the Unison Raid Sting and Rogue were preparing to use was a sort of last resort.

It was a last resort that failed, Natsu was stronger than Sting and Rogue were giving him credit for, and his 'Crimson Lotus; Exploding Flame Blade' easily destroyed the Unison Raid, sending the flames and the two Saber's Magic back at them. When the dust cleared, both Rogue and Sting fell, the match was over.

"Lets fight again someday, ok?" Natsu grinned at the two.

.:+:.

Moon POV

That's how Fairy Tail had taken First Place by one Point, one point many could remember Gajeel telling Sting not to complain about when the Games came to an End, when the White Dragon Slayer had forfeited in Chariot.

Frea followed slowly at the back of a group heading under the Arena. Chase was at her left while Moon was on her right. Ahead of them were Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla and Lily, while Gray and Lucy were behind them and Gajeel was leading the entire group.

The Iron Dragon Slayer had showed up not that long after the fight, but they could all tell he was being unusually serious and the fact that he had asked for all the First Generation Dragon Slayers to come with him, didn't suggest anything good.

Gray, Lucy and Chase had followed along because they had been curious in Lucy and Gray's cases, or very unnerved by the underground of the Arena like Chase was. The Exceeds came along because they wouldn't leave their partners behind, but no one seemed to mind the onlookers at the moment.

Though, Frea and Chase weren't exactly paying attention to the others.

Both Energy Mages were walking along, eyes narrowed, frowns spread across their faces and eyes darting from left to right as they scanned the walls of the tunnel they were in. They both seemed on edge, Moon could see it clearly even if no one else could tell.

They had seemed on edge since the floor of the Arena collapsed, and the tension of the two was rising the longer they followed Gajeel. Chase and Frea didn't even seem to register that the others were talking around them, they seemed too focused on something else to notice the others around them.

"Why are you dragging us here anyway?" Natsu asked Gajeel who didn't look back at him. "And why did you ask for Dragon Slayers?" Natsu pressed.

"It's something I think Dragon Slayers should see, and we'll be there soon enough." Gajeel huffed back and Natsu frowned in irritation at the vague answer.