Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses

Chapter 29

Grimoire Heart Loses

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

The roof of the room they had been in was blown off and pieces of rubble, glass and whatnot was sent flying. As the world seemed to slow down for a split second, Natsu could be seen with his fist heading straight for Hades.

Hades eyes widened in shock, "I-Impossible... The Hidden Magic failed?!" He stammered, being sent backward as Natsu's clenched fists came into contact with his face. Natsu landed on his feet as Hades stumbled back, they could all feel it, Hades Magic Power had decreased quite a bit.

Natsu's scarf drifted through the open air on a breeze as it was carried away from him, and Lucy rushed to grab the white clothing, Wendy keeping the blonde from falling over the edge just as she caught it.

Unknowing to the Fairy Tail Mages, Hades power had drastically faded, and his spell had failed all due to one thing. On the lower decks of the ship, Carla and Happy had destroyed the Demons Heart, causing Hades Magic to fade.

The demons that had risen up around them crumbled and fell to the ground.

The air was lit up with bright light as the Guild marks on everyone of the Fairy Tail Mages began to glow with their own color. They stared in shock to feel their Magic Energy returning, and glancing up they saw that the Tenrou Tree had been repaired, standing tall and proud over the island.

Natsu's fist was brought back, "We win!" Natsu growled as he swung out at Hades again.

Hades hit Natsu in the chest with an open hand and sent the Fire Dragon backwards. "Listen up!" Hades snarled as his Magic rose up again. "For those who have walked the path of Magic, the Devil will never sleep!" Hades yelled as he sent Natsu flying with a blast of Magic.

Hades stopped in his tracks as someone appeared in front of him in an instant, and he was thrown backward by a heavy punch to his jaw by Laxus' fist.

"Laxus!" Natsu hissed as he twisted in air, trying to land on his feet a good distance away.

"Do it! Fairy Tail!" Laxus yelled and he was hit by Hades, the Lightning Dragon sent to the floor.

"Nobody takes that Idiot down but me!" In seconds Frea had appeared before Hades, movements fast and smooth, as if she had never gotten hit by Hades spell. Her Magic blazed up around her brighter than ever, and her eyes were narrowed as they too seemed to burn with some strange light.

Little of her Magic Energy had returned with the repairing of the tree, but she was willing to use the very last of it to use this move on Hades. The silver burned bright around her entire body, even brighter around her arms as she bared her fangs at Hades.

"Energy Dragon Wing Slash!" Frea snarled as she spun around the minute she stepped closer to Hades. Her Magic formed around her arms like wings, and she spun around as she hit Hades in the chest in one spin causing him to yell out in pain, "Energy Dragon Secret Art: Hindering Seal!"

Frea hand smashed into Hades chest, and a Magic Circle appeared there for a split second. "Energy Force!" She yelled as the Magic Circle disappeared and her Magic spun around the hand placed on Hades chest, once, before he was blown away with an incredible amount of force. Frea came to a stand still as she looked over her shoulder, straight at Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Wendy.

"Your turn." She smirked and they all ran forward at once.

"This might be the last attack," Erza hissed.