Chapter 40- Battle On!

Chapter 40

Battle On!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea leaned back a little as she craned her neck to get a better look at the Building. It was large, intricate, made of stone and the mist at the top of the cliff-face it sat on, wrapped it in a thick white and grey sheet. She let her senses reach out as far as she could without using a spell, there were a lot of Mage Energy Signatures inside. She smirked a little to find most of them were fairly low level wizards, with only one that felt like they might be a bit of a problem.

She looked away from the building to see through the mist to barely see the sun was beginning to set, the rays hardly breaking through the fog and she narrowed her eyes.

"Alright Solana, this is your decision, we can attack now, or we can wait until tomorrow." Frea said as she glanced toward the red-head who looked surprised the decision was left up to her. For a moment Solana stayed silent as she glanced around the area.

"I think we should go for it now, it wont matter when we attack for me, the sun wont shine through here anyway." Solana replied and Frea nodded, respecting the Sun Dragon Slayers decision. Jynx stepped forward and they both looked her way,

"Would you like me to remove my Limiter, Energy Dragon?" Jynx asked. Frea shook her head and smirked,

"No thanks, it wont make a difference, I'll be fine." She replied and Jynx hesitated, before nodding.

"Alright, I am no help fighting, so I'll be parting with you here. I wish you both luck." Jynx murmured, and Frea blinked in confusion when the ghosts red eyes rested on Solana with a look of knowing, before Jynx disappeared. Frea dropped the book in her bag and strapped it back onto her back, before giving Solana a nod as they made their way toward Black Chimera's Guild Hall.

.:+:.

The heavy wooden doors to the Dark Guild Hall were shattered as incredible force kicked them in. All the Dark Mage's within the building stood up immediately, eyes narrowed. In the door way with the world already dimming behind them, stood two young woman, one was surrounded by orange and yellow magic, while the other was surrounded by silver magic.

A few of Black Chimera's Guild members sweatdropped at the large amount of Magic Power coming from the two. Both young woman smirked as they rushed forward into the hall in seconds, and the entire building shook, and filled with yelling and the light of clashing magic. Within five minutes the ground was littered with the forms of unconscious Mages, and the two woman were still going strong.

None of the Black Chimera members could seem to keep up with the amazingly fast woman as the two of them took down the members one by one.

"What the hell is this?!"

"Who are these chicks!?"

Silver light flashed up and illuminating the dim building, and several Black Chimera mages were sent falling. Tables splintered and shattered as members hit them, and furniture started to be destroyed and thrown every which way. Bright flickering orange and yellow magic rained down on a large group and knocked all of them down, where only a few got back up to fight again.

"It doesn't matter who they are, they cant just attack Black Chimera and get away with it!"

The blonde woman with the silver in her hair, and the silver eyes came back to back with the red-head with the bright green eyes. She both smirked a little as they separated and punched to Dark Mages in the chests, sending them smashing into one of the thick stone walls. Black Chimera was having a hard time hitting either one of the woman as they fought on, but a few lucky mages managed to give the girls some minor wounds. Black Chimera wasn't going to win this, none of their members were strong enough to take down the two Dragon Slayers as they fought side by side.