Chapter 56- Standing Still

Chapter 56

Standing Still

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Chase POV

Shit...shit...!

"This is bad... This is really bad..." Chase hissed under his breath as he glanced down at Frea, who was leaning against him, unconscious and hardly breathing. A bead of sweat rolled down his face,

"What happens if an Energy Mage gets their magic Power stolen completely?" Moon asked quietly. He stole a glance down at Moon, to see her pale blue eyes wide in worry. "You wouldn't be freaking out like this if there wasn't something really wrong." Moon told him and looked at Frea, "She's in worse shape than Natsu is..."

"If her Magic was stolen completely... She could die..." Chase answered in a whisper and Moon stiffened at his words.

"N-no way..." Moon stuttered.

Chase didn't look back at Moon, instead he looked to Frea again. He couldn't feel any Magic Energy coming off of her, and it just made his heart pound. Frea always, always radiated with an extreme amount of Magic Energy. He knew normal Mages could feel that power from her, she was just that powerful.

But he was an Energy Mage, he was sensitive to it, and he had been around Frea so long, it was very unnerving not to feel that Power from her. He had gotten used to her Power, become familiar with it. Without feeling it, it didn't feel like her.

Chase shook his head and narrowed his eyes, because he couldn't feel her power, he was afraid it was all gone. His eyes closed as he concentrated solely on her, on Frea's Energy Signature.

For a minute, his heart started racing again when he could feel her Energy Signature getting weaker. But he let out a long low sigh of relief, when he found just a little. She still had a very small amount of Magic Energy left in her.

It wasn't all taken... Did she somehow gain Absolute Control over her Magic Energy before it could all be taken...?

He didn't know the answer, but it did make him a big calmer to know all of her Magic Power wasn't gone. But she was still in trouble, and he opened his eyes again.

Light blue light glowed around his hands, which were still placed on Frea's shoulders, and he channeled his own Magic into her. This was all he could do, try to help her out by giving her his own magic and try to make up for some of the Magic Energy that had been stolen from her.

He couldn't do a damn thing about the strain getting her Magic Energy ripped away from her body would cause. The shock and strain it would put on her body, could seriously be enough to kill her.

He sighed in relief when her breathing evened out and got stronger, along with her Energy Signature.

"What are you doing?" Moon asked.

"Giving her some of my Magic, its the best I can do." Chase replied. "From here, I don't know whether or not she'll be ok..." He murmured.

Moon looked at her paws at his words, he looked away from her.

"Natsu...?" He heard Wendy murmur from behind him and he glanced over. Natsu was out, and Gray was crouching beside him, Wendy had Natsu's head in her lap. She was trying to get him to wake up, but it would be awhile before he came to.