Chapter 4- Realize That!

Chapter 4

Realize That!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

All three Fairy Tail Mage's launched forward at once, and started blowing, and slashing apart Monster's as they got near. Frea easily sliced a monster open with her 'Energy Dragon Claws' and the creature disappeared in a flurry of wind. She blinked in surprise, but had to focus on another creature as it came toward her, glistening in the moonlight as if it were made from metal.

She easily dodged out of the way of its giant claws and stepped forward, clenching a fist with her Magic blazing around it and hitting it in the face. The creature yelled in pain and Frea winced a little, the monsters body was hard as steel. It came toward her again and she held out both arms toward it, her Magic strengthening and shooting out in a straight line toward the creature.

"Energy Beam!" Frea yelled and her attack tore straight through the creatures body, and it melted away into dirt. Frea did a back hand spring to stay away from an arc of flames coming toward her, a creature was creating the flames that had been sent toward her.

Frea flicked her hand four times and four pillars appeared around the creature, "Energy Trap!" Frea growled and the monster was trapped inside a box made of her Silver Magic. Frea clenched her fist in front of her and her Magic compressed on the inside, the box was destroyed along with the creature, sending up glittering pieces of silver and red magic into the air. She was aware that Gajeel was doing well fighting alongside PantherLily somewhere behind her, and she smiled a little when she realized he was counting every time he destroyed a creature.

She was still fairly confused as to why the creatures either disappeared into wind, melted into earth or water, and burst into flame as they were killed. Frea shrugged, at least they were being taken care of. Frea ducked under the swipe of claws as a monster came at her and she curled her fingers,

"Energy Dragon Claws!" She growled and easily sliced through the creatures body, and it melted away into water at her feet. Frea spun on her toe and extended her arm. "Energy Dragon Wave Attack!" She yelled as five waves of her silver Magic swept through the air, heading toward a group of monsters coming from the forest. All of them were easily destroyed, but more replaced them as they burst from the woods.

She sweatdropped a little, she really hadn't been expecting there to be this many Monsters.

Frea was knocked to the ground before she realized a monster had been charging at her and she pushed her hands against the face of the creature as it tried to bite her. Her hands were encased in her Magic to spare her from serious injury, the creature was alight with fire and she narrowed her eyes. Orange light started to appear in the creatures mouth and she sweatdropped more.

Shit!

"Roar of the Energy Dragon!" Frea yelled and she easily blew the creature away with her roar, and it was destroyed in the midst of her Magic. She got to her feet quickly and narrowed her eyes, her hands stung, they had been burnt a little, but they were not as bad as they could have been.

Now they could see just how many Monsters there were, and even the constant defeats caused by the three weren't making much of a dent in the Creature's numbers. Frea narrowed her eyes and launched forward, keep fighting, no matter how many there are!

They kept fighting, but despite their efforts, they were slowly being pushed back toward Jogenen, and they had all received a few minor wounds. Damn all of these things...

Frea sliced through what must have been her 60th creature and she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath. Even Gajeel looked a little out of breath, and now they were just at the edge of the village. But still the monsters came, Frea dodged around one and quickly whipped around when she heard Gajeel wince, and his back was sliced open by one of the creatures.