I was definitely going to want lunch in the car. 

Jaxon had a meeting with some of his pack members on the situation with his border lines. He was explaining to me how he was going to get late but all I could see was those beautiful soft lips moving and I had jumped on him again. 

Maybe I was an addict. Did I care? No. Did he love It? Definitely yes. 

So I had come to the kitchen to eat actual food when I saw Ryan and Kyle sat around the table eating a vanilla sponge cake. 

"Hi,"I wave at them as I sit next to them. 

They stare at me, their eyes moving to the mark on my neck and then back to my face. 

"I think she ate him," Ryan whispered to Kyle in fake horror at the huge smile on my face. 

Oh he definitely ate something. Multiple times. 

"What if she tied his body up and threw it in the ocean?" Kyle said, gasping dramatically. "It could explain the evil grin," he mutters to Ryan. 

"Or.." I stretch the word out as I pull the cake towards me, "she could be really hungry and maybe you should make her a quick sandwich. Pretty please?" I smiled at them innocently. 

Kyle chuckled as he nudged Ryan. 

"He'll make it," he said and Ryan rolled his eyes but got out of his seat as I turned to Kyle. 

"I forgot to tell you what happened the day before yesterday," I say to him and he looks at me curiously. 

"Did I fuck a hot chick?" 

I choke on the cake in my mouth but quickly swallow it, "No. I saw you reject a girl but then you met another one. Red fierce hair and you were telling her you love her but she was also wearing a white wedding dress," I point my spoon to him. "Got anyone in your eyesight with red hair?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"No," he looks confused. 

"Can you do mine?" Ryan asks with a hopeful smile on his face. 

"Yeah I can definitely try,"I say to him and he grins as he puts a nutella sandwich in front of me. 

"Jaxon said you like Nutella," he shrugs his shoulders at my curious stare and then walks towards me. 

He stops in front of me and puts his hand out. 

He wanted me to do it right now. 

"Okay," I say as I hold his hand. 

I hear Jaxon's footsteps and feel his presence in the air as he walks out of his office and heads towards the kitchen. Following my scent like a lost puppy. 

I try not to smile as I form an arrow in my mind and let it shoot towards the pit of darkness. I follow it again,the way I did in Kyle's mind. 

I hold onto Ryan's hand tighter as he tries to pull it away. If he pulls away, I could be lost in his mind forever. An empty shell on the outside but in Ryan's mind forever. 

Like Kyle's mind, there are doors here too but they open by themselves and images fly in front of me. 

Of a young Ryan crying over a group of people on the floor, their bodies ripped apart. Of Jaxon, Ryan and Kyle making a pact on a mountain high above. Words flowing through their minds. I can't read them though.  I see an image of them three in the mall talking to a girl, Ryan growling the word mine at her. I see myself and another girl-Jasmine- watching them excitedly. I notice that it's the same jeans and top I was wearing today. Right now.