"I'm serious," I told them and they all frowned without exception.

"Why will you want to go to church?" Emile, my annoying older brother asked me, confusion clear on his expression.

"I just got a sudden want to go," I lied skillfully. I wasn't going to tell them the truth about Pierre and I. I was sure that they would do everything in their power to take him away from me if I did and I didn't want that.

"That's strange," my younger brother, Kenny, commented and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not," I said and turned around towards the door. "Let's go or we are going to be late."

Shocked was one word to describe them right now.

"With whom is he going to go?" I heard, Stella, my oldest and last sibling, whispered as I opened the door to get out of the house. I chose to ignore her and just got out. Here my parents, Emile and Stella had a car and I didn't really care in which car I was going to go in to go to church. The only thing that was important right now was going and that's all.

"Declan, you are going to come with your dad and I," my mom informed me as she got out of the house, a few minutes later, followed by everyone. "The others will go in Emile's car."

I could only nod, I didn't have anything against this decision. I was sure that my siblings didn't want to be near me and I wasn't opposed to that nor was it bothering me one bit. I was used to them not being around and not talking to me. It was kind of sad and sometimes I felt lonely but what could I do? It was life and I needed to accept it.

Everyone started to get in their respective car and I got in my dad's. I sat at the back while my parents were in the front. Soon my father was driving towards the church where my love said that he would be waiting for me.

I smiled at the thought of seeing him again. I was so impatient to see him. Yeah, I knew that I saw him yesterday and talked to him but it wasn't enough for me. I always got this need to see him each day. It was like a sort of thirsty that I only felt for Pierre.

Love was really a strange thing.

"Declan," my mom started suddenly and I looked at her. I have been staring outside the window since we started the drive. "Your father and I need to talk to you."

I nearly rolled my eyes at that. So that was why they wanted me to come into their car. They wanted to have a little chat. I hated to chat with them.

"What is it again?" I asked my mom with a tired sigh.

"We want to know, does this sudden want to go to church has anything to do with Pierre Lois?" my dad asked me and I remained silent. My eyes went back to staring at the window as a slight frown came to my face.

"I just want to go," I replied at last . "It has nothing to do with Pierre."

It had everything to do with Pierre but they didn't need to know that.

"Don't lie to me!" my mom shouted, looking at me with a death glare. "Your intentions are never good, you little devil! You are a shame for this family! Don't you dare embarrassed us in front of everyone and don't go near Pierre! You already caused enough trouble by kissing him!"

"Calm down, Maria," my dad told her and he then spared me a look in the mirror. "We are letting you coming with us to church, Declan but I advice you not to do anything bad or god believe me, you are going to regret it once we return home," he told me severely.

I clenched my fists at his words and I did everything that I could to remain quiet and not throw an insult at him. My dad has beaten me before. It was at the very beginning when he thought that changing me was possible. He thought that by beating me, it would make me like girls but I didn't so he just stopped. But still, sometimes I got nightmares of the time that he used to beat me and the fear that he started again was present. It was like it couldn't get away.