Part 31 ♥

As I said, I was listening to his songs from HOTTN.  I put in on full blast. Until, yeah...someone finally showed up, and it's the Chance family! 

I went back downstairs to say "hi" to them. I said Hi to Lisa, to Scott, to Alexa, to Tanner and to.....

Then, I got nervous. Where the hell is Greyson?!!!!?

I asked Lisa...

YN: Uhm, where's Greyson?

Lisa: Greyson's still at home, he said he'll catch up. He says that he has something to do.

YN: oh, okay then.

I swear while I was talking to Lisa, she was blinking her eyes at me. I don't know, but I feel something suspicious coming. So many questions in my head.

Why did Greyson stay?

Is everything that Lisa told me true?

What does she mean by Greyson needs something to do?

And so many more questions, not answered.

We sat near the fireplace, sang songs, some songs are Christmas songs, some are love songs, and some songs are just plain good songs.

I didn't want to sing, because I wasn't in the mood to, well, I am not in the mood when Greyson isn't around.  I've always wanted to have a duet with him. But I guess not today...

It's 8 pm and, still no sight of Greyson. I asked Alexa if she could call or maybe text Greyson if he's still coming.

Good thing she did...we waited for the reply....

~After 10 mins.~ (which is really long)

Greyson finally replied!!

Hey! Yeah, I'm coming. I just need to finish this thing up....please tell (YN) to stay happy. I don't want her being lonely...

Alexa: Well, you saw the text *smiles*

YN: Yeah..hope he comes soon....I'm getting king of impatient...

Alexa: Don't worry, he'll come. I know Greyson...

YN: yes! ofcourse....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys! Hope you are still reading this story! :) I kind of shortened this part up. As you can see. :) I'll be updating again soon. Hopefully!!