Chapter Twenty-Seven: By First Glance

A/N: Hey guys! This is sadly the last chapter of this book! I'm glad you all have read it and I hope you enjoyed it! Since it is the last chapter, you will be seeing the story through more than just Sky's/Seth's eyes. Also, read the authors note at the bottom for more exciting stuff...

Enjoy!
-----------------------
Sky's Point Of View:

I dropped the flowers and ran back outside. Tears were streaming down my face as I got back into my brother's car.

"Sky?! What's wrong?!" He asked me, looking worried. I just shook my head.

"Just go home...." I said. How could I think Seth would wait for me? I left him and gave him no hope that I would come back. It's all my fault. There was no point in talking to him. He said it himself, he was never going to forgive me.

"Sky?!" I heard my name, very faintly, in the distance. I looked out the window to see Seth running. Before I could say anything, Sam started driving faster. I didn't see what Seth did, so I assumed he went back into the building. I sighed in relief. I wouldn't be able to talk to him. I would probably start crying on the spot, and wouldn't be able to say three words.

"Sky... buddy... you want to tell me what's wrong?" Sam asked me. I kept staring at my feet. He nodded and looked back at the road. I grabbed the necklace Seth gave me, and I fiddled with it.

This was all my fault. I never should have left.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth's Point Of View:

I was driving faster than I was supposed to. Out of instinct, I fiddled with my half of the necklace I gave to Sky. I stopped at a red light and honked the horn out of anger.

"God dammit! Hurry up!" I yelled. I could see the car Sky was in and it took a turn. The light turned green and I followed them.

"I'm not letting you run away again, Sky. We are going to fix this." I kept repeating the last part out loud. I watched them as they pulled into an apartment complex. I slowly followed them. They parked at a building, and I parked farther back. I didn't want Sky to see me. I knew if he did, he would probably lock the apartment door and never come out. I needed to catch him by surprise.

Sky and, who I'm assuming to be, his brother walked up some steps to a door. The brother unlocked it and walked inside. I quickly, but stealthily, got closer. I could hear Sky's sniffles from here. My heart started to ache as I heard each sniff. I just wanted to run up and hold him close. They closed the door as a thought crossed my mind, and I wanted to start crying myself.

It was Sky's birthday, and I completely ruined it.

I walked up the steps and got ready to knock on the door. I wanted to plan what I was going to say, but the only thing on my mind was Sky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddie's Point Of View:

He just left me here. He went after Sky, after he ran away crying. I would be mad, but I didn't think Seth and I were that great a couple. It was better this way, I guess.

I looked, awkwardly, at Seth's friends. They all just stared at me and they looked pissed.

"Look, I'm sorry for causing problems in their relationship, but I will say, they are perfect for each other. I thought me and Seth would be perfect, but I was wrong." I said, raising my hands in defense. Some of their stares went away, while others kept staring at me, disgusted. I looked down and was about to leave, when-