Chapter Twenty-Five: This Sorrowful Life, Part One

Seth's Point Of View:

I woke up and looked at my clock. 10:37. Thank god it's Saturday. I saw Eddie sleeping next to me. After we had sex, we just fell asleep. We didn't cuddle nor talk. We just slept, and it kinda bothered me. Usually, me and Sky would cuddle and I would whisper cute things into his ear, causing him to blush, but I couldn't do that with Eddie. Plus Eddie wasn't my type. Yes, he is good-looking, but he was the same size as me. Tall and masculine. I like boys who are smaller, more submissive, someone I can protect, ... like Sky, but I keep failing! It's too late to fix it though because he is gone, and he is probably never coming back. It worried me too. He has PTSD, the slightest thing can scare him. Where did he even go?!

I picked up my phone and tried to turn it on. It was dead, and I didn't charge it last night because Eddie and me were... I can't even say it. I looked and saw Eddie's phone close by. I picked it up and unlocked it. 'Wow he didn't have a password...' I walked out of my room, only wearing boxers. I dialed Sky's number. I knew he wasn't going to pick up, but—

"Hello?" I heard in the phone. It sounded like they had just woken up. I held the phone to my ear, frozen. I snapped out of it as quick as I could.

"Sky?!" I yelled, I heard a gasp, and then the line went dead. I couldn't help it, and I started to tear up.

He really didn't want me to help....

I went back into my room and saw Eddie laying there, staring at me seductively.

"Well... last night was great...." He said as I put the phone back. He looked a little confused.

"Who'd you call on my phone?" He didn't sound as defensive as I thought he would've.

"Um, my mom.... My phone is dead." I said as he got up. He was just in his boxers too. He came up and kissed me. I kissed back, but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it. Suddenly his phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was Sky's number. Before Eddie could see, I grabbed it.

"Oh, my mom is calling!" I picked it up and left the room.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"I don't want you to keep calling him.' It wasn't Sky, it sounded like a guy a little older than me. I fists tightened and I answered.

"And why is that?" I asked him. Was Sky with another guy?

"Because he doesn't need you anymore... He's got me." The guy said then hung up. I felt the anger pulse through my veins. Before I could think of what to do, I was back in my room and kissing Eddie. I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. Our tongues explored each other's. I rubbed my thigh against his bulge. I took my boxers off and he took off his.

I couldn't help but think I was only doing this because I needed to get over Sky.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sky's Point Of View:

I woke up when my phone started ringing. I looked at the number and didn't know who it was. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I sounded very tired, which I was. Sleeping on this couch wasn't as comfortable as Seth's bed. I really miss him... but I can't go back. Not yet... he will still look at me differently. No one replied for awhile and I almost hung up.