Epilogue I • Part Two

Sky's Point Of View:

"So, you beat up a kid at school?" Emma asked as I walked into the house, Julie close behind. "And you only got off with a warning? I'm proud."

"I didn't beat up a kid! Well, I did... but it was self-defense!" I told her, but she just smiled.

"Sure...." She turned and started walking to her room. Julie closed and locked the door before she turned to me.

I quickly gave her an innocent, toothy smile and she sighed.

"Sky, you should have told me you were getting bullied." Julie said to me, sympatheticly. I shook my head at her.

"I couldn't. If I did, you would've told Seth, and you know how he is about this stuff." I told her, and she just thought for a moment.

"That isn't the point. Sky, you were being harmed at school. You should've told somebody." I looked down, ashamed.

"I know." She came up to me and gave me a hug. She always gave warm hugs. One of the things I love most about her. All of a sudden, I felt her phone vibrate. She quickly pulled it out and saw who was calling.

"Okay, go do your homework or something." I smiled and went to my room.
----------------
Seth's Point Of View:

I finished my final about thirty minutes ago. It was really difficult, but I think I did well. Now, I'm going to move back home.

I went into my dorm room and started packing my things. Luckily, I was ten hours from home, so I can just pack everything in my car that wouldn't fit in my suitcase.

After I packed away most things, I decided to call my mom. I knew she would tell me what happened at the meeting. The phone was ringing for a bit until I heard my mothers voice.

"So he did beat up a kid, but he did it in defense." My mom started with, and I was in shock.

"W-Why would he have to do it in defense?!" I yelled through the phone. I heard my mom sigh through the phone. "Mom?! Why did he do it out of defense?!"

"You can ask Sky. It is not my place to tell...." My mom would always tell me everything. Sky probably told her not to tell me.

"Fine." I rudely hung up, and dialed Sky's phone. No one picked up. After calling three more times, I realized he was just avoiding my calls. I rolled through my contacts till I found Emma's phone number.

"Hello?" I heard her voice come through.

"Emma, go give your phone to Sky. I need to talk to him."

"He is avoiding your calls, isn't he?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, can you go give him your phone, please?" I heard her laugh a little.

"Alright, but he probably won't take it from me." She said, and I could hear her start walking.

"Just trick him into taking the phone or something." I told her. I heard her open a door and she called for Sky.

"Hey Sky—"

"I'm not stupid, I know that is Seth on the phone." I heard Sky's beautiful voice over the phone.

"Just take the dang phone!" Emma yelled, and he refused.

"No! I'm not talking to him!" He shouted back, and I felt a twinge of pain. Why didn't he want to talk to me?

"Why not?!" Emma questioned.

"Because! He is gonna yell at me!" Sky said in a cute voice. I laughed a little.