Chapter Seven: Meeting The Family

Seth's Point Of View:

Okay, I lied. We do have extra beds, but I'm not letting Sky sleep alone. I want to hold him while he sleeps and nothing more. It was a little awkward when he thought I wanted to have sex with him because I don't... well not yet anyway. I have had sex with a couple girls, just so people wouldn't be suspicious of me, but I've always hated doing it. I started to smile about what I'll do to him one day.

"What are you smiling about?" Sky asked, chuckling lightly.

"Nothing, just thinking about how cute you are." He looks away blushing, and it makes me chuckle. I reach over and interlock our fingers. He looks back smiling, still slightly blushing. We drive to my house in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable silence, but serene silence. We just enjoyed each others presence. We got to my house, and I parked in the driveway.

Time for Sky to meet my family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky's Point Of View:

'Oh God, here we go. I don't want to go in.' I thought to myself. I really didn't want to, but I knew I had to. I opened the door and got out. Seth did the same. He came up and grabbed my hand, squeezing it as we went to the front door. I looked at him nervously as he began to open it. He just gave me a reassuring look and opened it all the way. We walked into the house, and looked into the kitchen to see a girl that seemed a little younger than me, and who I am guessing was Seth's mom.

"Mom I don't think the juicer is supposed to do that!" The little girl yelled.

"Oh sweetie it's fine," Seth's mom said, putting more fruits into the juicer. All of a sudden the juicer started to squirt everywhere, but where it was actually supposed to. It hit the walls, the countertops, the windows, and the girls. Seth's mom and the girl just stood there shocked.

"I told you," the little girl said, laughing at what just happened. Seth's mom started to argue with the girl who, during there argument, I found out was Emma. They kept arguing until Emma's eyes landed on Seth. Her gaze went from Seth down to me. She started off with a look of confusion, then disbelief, then happiness.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled, interrupting her mother.

"What?!" Her mother yelled then turned to us.

"OH MY! ARE YOU SKY!?" She yelled, a smile forming on her face. I was so afraid to answer.

"M-maybe," I answered as she started to run to give me a hug. Seth stepped in front of me holding his arm out, so his mom couldn't get to me.

"You are not hugging him with all that crap on you," he said chuckling.

"Fine, then I'll be right back." She said, looking at herself, then going upstairs. Emma just stood there smiling.

"Emma you should probably change too," Seth said to her.

"Okay." She started to walk off never breaking her gaze. Once she disappeared Seth turned to me.

"Sorry they acted that way..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's ok, I consider myself lucky your mom is happy about meeting me. I can't say the same about my mom and you." My mom and dad have always been against Gay Rights, every time they mention anything on the news, they immediately turn it off and say they poison our society.