"A world with blood, death and destruction."

He cleared his throat nervously at my answer, his gaze flickering around the room.

After a moment of hesitation, his eyes found mine again. "So you don't know what the Wrecking Ball is?"

He took in my unamused face and pursed his lips for a moment before opening his mouth. "Want me to do a sample?"

Sample?

"Just uncuff me and I'll do the best impression of Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball." He paused. "Of course I'll need a wrecking ball to make that happen..."

I stayed silent, not sure what he was on about.

"How did that song go again? 'I'm gonna swing from the chandelier! From the Chandelier!' " He thankfully stopped his horrible singing as he frowned. "Nope. I think it went as 'I came in like a wrecking ball! I...'"

This time, I wasn't even trying to listen as I thought of ways to cut his tongue off mercilessly.

"I'm going to thank Lilac if this strategy works..." He muttered under his breath.

Suddenly alert, I asked out loud, "Lilac? Who the hell is she?"

His eyes widened. "You heard that? Are you some kind of a Superman?"

Ignoring his questions, I realized what he has planning all along. "Lilac advised you to convince your captor, if you ever got captured, that you would ride and sing on a 'Wrecking Ball' if they let you go. Stupidly, they do what you ask and you kill them. Am I right?"

His eyes widened and he visible sweat. "N-no."

I raised a brow at him challengingly.

He sighed in defeat, "Yes."

"Now," I took a blade from its sheath and started caressing its sharp tip. "Tell me your name or I'll find this Lilac person." I paused before, "and trust me, our meeting won't end with a smile on her face."

He dropped his childish act and hardened his gaze. "You wouldn't dare." He threatened me.

Walking closer to him, I unsheathe my blade before crouching down to meet his hardened gaze. In a playful manner, I lightly dragged my blade from his neck down to the side of his torso as he stiffened. "Your not in the position to negotiate."

He narrowed his eyes at me but nonetheless stayed still.

"Tell me your name or your girlfriend won't survive the night." I rested my blade on the center of his chest.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he weighted his thoughts, and tested my patience. Beginning to grow irritated, I tapped the tip of my blade on his chest as I counted, "5... 4..."

He nibbled on his lower lip anxiously.

"...2..."

"You didn't say three yet!"

Eyes darkening, I stabbed his thigh forcefully as he screamed in surprise. The scream echoed around the closed room making my hearing inaudible for a moment.