The Date - Chapter 12

NOAH POV

She got in and I close the door. I ran towards the other side in werewolf speed. I opened the door. "So where are we going?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it, just lay back and enjoy the ride." I looked in the mirror, then at her. I smirked and turn the engine on.

As we drive she starts to hum to herself when the radio comes on with the song 'work from home' by fifth harmony.

Even though she's only humming, she sounds so beautiful. My wolf, Jaxon, jumps at the sound of her giggle when she gets the words wrong. I start to laugh and she pokes her tongue at me.

"It not like I am getting entertained, so I need to entertain myself." She rolled her eyes. "After this date, you will be moaning my name. Oh! Noah, Don't stop oh!" I tried sounding girly.

She hits me on my arm. "You know what.. stop the car RIGHT NOW!" She shouts the last part. I stopped and she climbed out of the car. "Come on, I was just joking."

She took her phone out "Hi! Stacy, I need yo- " I snatched her phone before she could say anything. Jaxon (his wolf) was angry at me for making our mate unhappy.

I knelt down in front of her. "Give me one chance to prove I am the one for you. I just need 15 minutes of your time, no more.. I promise" I held her cold hand in my warm hands.

She removed my hands and walked towards the car. She turned around and looked at me. "Come on, you just have 15 minutes, tick tock you're wasting time" she pointed at her wrist. I laughed and opened the door for her again.

14 minutes 3 seconds left

We finally get to the restaurant, "Noah where are we?" She asks me. "Don't worry okay, just trust me" she nods in response.

I got my friends to book the balcony table for us and it was my dad's friend's restaurant so it was easier to get the table. Once we're there, I ask, "you ready?" She nods her head and bites her bottom lip.

NORA'S POV

Noah takes my hand in his. Wow! Holy crap. It's beautiful. The restaurant is small, but the decorations are greats. The dim lights and beautiful colors. We walked out in the Balcony.

There were five tables.The tables on the sides were filled with people, but the middle one was empty. I looked towards Noah.

He moved his eyes from me to the middle table. He pulled the chair for me and pushed it in. He sat down on the other side.

"Nora, this is my favorite restaurant and this is the first I have brought someone here." Noah held my hands from across the table.

"Really" I smiled. "Hi, boys!" "Hello!" I saw Micheal, Nate and Connor standing next to our table in waiter's clothes with food in their hands"You guys!" I waved my hand at them.

"Hahaha" Noah laughed,"Job change" I teased. "Multi-talented," Noah says. "Ok! Now tell what you want to eat. Arabian, Chinese, French, Italian, Indian-" I cut him off.

"Uh- uh Chinese" "Chinese it is then" he gestured to Michael to serve and clicked his fingers to tell the other two to go away. The guys bowed and walked away.

"Enjoy your meal" "Thank you!" Michael walked away. Noah and I picked our forks. "Nora, When did you start dancing? " "When I was little. Why?" "I like you dancing." He stared at me "It doesn't look like you are talking about my dancing."

"Nope," he kept staring. "Noah" I put my fork down. "Mmh" he rested his chin on his palm. "Noah!" I banged my hand on the table. "Uh.. " he looked around. "Uhhh! Bill, your right" he took his wallet out. I rolled my eyes.

" 12 minutes are left. Bring the bill Connor" he waved his hand. "Your bill" he quickly paid the bill. "Don't waste time, let's go" Noah pulls me towards the exit.

11 minutes 17 seconds left

"Dinner was great, but I want Dessert" "Dessert!" he looked at me. "I want ice-cream." "Ice-cream!" he stared at me "I want Ice cream" I shouted like a kid. "Ok! Ok!" he held my arm. He whistles, and Jacob arrives "Oh my god! We have very less time left. Hurry up! Jacob." I saw Jacob with riding a carriage in the front seat.

"Jacob take us to my ice-cream parlour first" we quickly got on the carriage. "You have an ice-cream parlour?" I frowned. "It's my dad's" "oh" I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Thank god there's no traffic otherwise, we would have less time." He looked around. I giggled at his silliness. "We are here!" Jacob turns and looks at us.

Noah quickly got off "Here is our beautiful ice-cream parlour" Noah grabbed my waist while I had my hands on his shoulders and got me out of the carriage. I giggled as his hand movement tickled me.

"Job change again!" I saw Nate at the parlour smiling at me. He shrugged. "Tell me! What flavour will you have my lady?" Noah questioned. " Butterscotch, vanilla, strawberry-" "Mocha Almond Fudge" I smiled.

"Mm-mocha almond fudg-" he looked at Nate and he instantly nodded. "Hahaha! Thank god" he shakes his hands like a girl. I laughed at him. "Yes! We came this far and got your flavour" Nate passed us ice-creams. "Cheers," Noah pressed his ice-cream with mine. "Cheers," I said back.

"Thank you" Noah shows his thumb to Nate. "Mmh.. Oh! Wow, mocha almond fudge. Sweet flavour" he moans. "I love it," he said with a mouth full of ice-cream.

"Actually Noah, I don't think so you're so cocky than I figured." I licked my ice-cream. "I know! I am a pretty boy" he jokes. I laughed and looked at him. "Again back with the cockiness!" I sighed.

9 minutes left

"So any other surprises" I threw the tissue in the bin. "Of course! It's not over yet" he picks me up and carries me back to the carriage. "Next destination Jacob" Noah smirked.