First day - Chapter 4

NORA'S POV

I enter the school gates. It didn't take too long to get here because I had a GPS. I collected my car keys and my bag and then stepped out of the car, everyone's eyes were alright on me.

"Nora!!" I heard a familiar female voice. I turned my head and saw Stacy. "Hey!" Surprisingly, she hugged me, I was a little shocked but hugged her back. "You look hot!" She called out. I blushed and heard lots of more laughs in return.

I saw three more girls smiling at me. "Hi! I'm Alice, and that's Ruby and Summer." "Hi!" I waved back. Alice had black hair and brown eyes. She was quite tall for a girl. Ruby and Summer were twins. Both had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. They had an inch difference between their height.

I guess that's how you know who's who. Summer was shorter than Ruby. I noticed that Stacy was the only blonde one. She was taller than the twins but shorter than me. Her jade blue eyes match her perfectly. "Let's go get your timetable then I will show you around" I nodded and walked along with the girls.

We got my timetable and walked to my locker. It was next to Stacy, and she was delighted that now her locker was next to one of the girls.

While we were talking, I saw five guys walk through the hallway entrance door. They stopped about 12 steps before us. One of them was staring directly at us, actually at me. The rest just smirked next to him. The guy who was staring had chocolate brown hair and electric blue eyes. I felt like drowning in them.

Noah POV

Since morning my wolf was excited to go to school otherwise, he thought it was for dull people. Weirdo!! 'Heard it,' you were supposed to fool. He just ignores me and blocked me. Wow!

We were leaving the house with the girls. I mean my sister and her friends. When my dad, the soon to be retired Alpha told us to go and check the patrols. He thought something was up. So the girls had to go alone.

You see I turned 18 last month, but my dad still didn't give me the title because he thinks I need a mate first, fine by me. Even my beta, Michael hasn't found his mate, so even he didn't get his title yet.

We checked the patrols, but everything was normal, so we got to school. We walked through the hallway entrance I smelled something sweet. Mmmhh... Chocolate and coconut. 'Mate. Mine. Mate' my wolf screamed.

I looked towards where the smell was coming. She was next to my sister and her friends. They were laughing and talking. She flicks her hair. She had bangs which almost covered her eyebrows. Omg! She looks so cute. Sh*t I am acting like a girl.

I looked into her green eyes it was like God took a brown topaz gem and made her eyes out of it."Mine" I whispered, all my friends heard, and they were smirking.

Nora POV

Stacy noticed I was staring somewhere else. She looked that way and smiled. "Hi! Guys come here," she waved. They all walked our way.

"Meet Nora! Nora meet my brothers, Noah and Nate. My ma.. boyfriend, Conner and the others Michael and Jacob." Stacy introduced.

So the guy who was staring is Stacy's brother. I looked at othersSnakeskinand something catches my eyes. I saw Michael wearing a jacket.

"Your jacket.." I pointed at Michael and he cut me off "This is pure leather" he showed off his jacket. "I looovve leather" he made love sound longer. "Leather!" 1 I raised my eyebrows. Stacy shakes her head. She knew how much I was crazy to save animals.

"Like this belt, it's made of pure snakeskin," he showed off his belt. Stacy tried to shush him. "Snake skin" 2 I repeated. "And these shoes, are made of a crocodile" he lifted his feet. "Crocodile" 3 I smiled, but inside my blood was boiling.

"And tell about that leopard" Jacob pointed out. "Ooo of course" Stacy signed. "And my car, my car's seat is made of real leopard skin," he gestures with his hands. "Leopard" 4 I raised my eyebrows again. Stacy shakes her hands. "It's the same leopard, which Michael ran his car over" Nate added. Stacy bangs her hand to her head.

They started laughing, and I played along. I laughed too 5. I couldn't take it anymore "Shut up!" I angrily shouted. The whole hallway went silent and everyone was staring at me. I didn't see it, but I was sure about it.

"You are a killer.. killer because of you rich brats and because of your demands people supple animal skin!! They're dead... and you're showing off." I screamed in his face. He gulped and blinked "If I had the power to ... then with a hunter I would hit you so hard... that your skin rips off " I held his jacket side and pushed him back. "You should be hang till dead! Huh" and then I walked off.