Lunchtime - Chapter 6

NORA'S POV

It was lunchtime and I didn't have my last class with any of Stacy's or Noah's group. In the last class, I found a friend and he asked me to sit with me at lunchtime.

Flashback

I entered the classroom and looked around. Someone waved at me, he had blonde hair which was kissing the wind. Flawless skin and sharp jaw. Do I know him? "Sorry! But I don't remember you from somewhere!" "You don't know me, but I do know you" he smirked.

"Sit down," he said. I did as he said. "My name's Daniel. That's Jared and Red." Two guys were sitting in front of us. "Hey," they said. I waved back, Jared had long black hair and a layer of golden hair on the right side somewhere in between. Red had Amber hair and green eyes, just like me. All of them were built and muscular.

"How do you know me?" "Um... this morning remember.. in the hallway..." "Ohhh" I was kind of embarrassed. We talked until the teacher didn't come. Then we finished our work and started talking again. They are hilarious.

The bell went, I started to pack my stuff. "So, want to sit with us?" "Um... " I thought that Stacy didn't ask me to sit with them, so "Sure" I smiled.

--- end---

We walked to the canteen. I stood in the lunch line and Jared was in front of me and the other guys were behind me. "Can I take a picture of you?" Jared asked. I raised a brow "Why?" I was filled with curiosity.

"So I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas" he smirked. "Hahaha... If you flirt, I will kick your ass." I went serious. Daniels and Red were laughing. I glared at them, they gulped. I smirked and turned back to Jared.

I elbowed him in the stomach and stood in front of him. "Hey! Calm down woman I was just seeing, if I had any chances with you" I started laughing, so hard that I was crying. I wiped my tears,"You Hahaha you think you have hahaha chance with me! You're crazy. Sorry! Mister, I don't do players!" I flick my hair.

Red pushed Jared back and said "so that means I have a chance" I choked on my own saliva. "Guys! Stop! Both of you don't have a chance?" Both of them groaned and pouted. Daniel and I laughed at their silliness.

After getting my lunch was walking with the guys when the plate was snatched out of my hand and I was upside down on someone's back.

"Hey!" I protested. "Yes," I heard the devil himself. "Put me down this instead, Noah" I screamed. I felt my butt touch something hard. I made a 'Uff' sound.

I was sitting in a chair and in front of me was Stacy, Summer, Ruby, Alice, Nate, Connor, Michael and Jacob. I saw from the side of my eye that someone was standing next to me.

I slowly looked up.