Geting ready - Chapter 3

NORA'S POV

After finishing off my dinner, I said Goodnight to my parents and started unpacking my bags and boxes. It was just 7 pm, so I had time. It is Sunday, so tomorrow I have to go to school.

I wander around the room because I didn't know where to start. I clicked my fingers and went to my closet first. There was enough space for my clothes, shoes, and accessories. I went first with putting away my footwear then my clothes. I hanged some photos around the room and put my perfumes and makeup on the dressing table. At last, the bathroom accessories.

By 9 pm I was finished with unpacking my stuff. I turned around and sat down on the edge of the bed. I have nothing to do, so I grabbed my laptop and decided to Skype, my friends. I have four best friends. Sia, Lily, Hope and Angel and only Lily answered.

"Hey! Babe, so how is your house? " She was wearing her study glasses and had a donut in her hand. "Great! It is bigger than the last one. So what's happening there?" "Nothing, just the same boring life." She munched on her donut.

We kept talking until 10 pm. We said our goodbyes and I took a nice nd warm shower and hopped into bed with a bowl of little dessert.

I just hope tomorrow will be a better day for the new girl. I finished the ice cream and set my alarm. I flicked the lights off and dropped my face on the pillow.

I woke up at 6 pm. I wore my hoodie and quickly grabbed a water bottle. I went for a jog to explore the place. It was quite early, so no one was out. After the short run, I sat down on a nearby bench to feel the air.

I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw a girl. "Hi! My name is Stacy, are you new here!" "Um.. Yeah! My name is Nora," "Cool, so how old are you?" She walked to the bench and sat next to me. "17, almost 18" "same," she smiled.

We chatted about ten more minutes. Then Stacy got a call from home. She told me she would see me at school as we are going to go to the same school. Thank god! I got a friend. Otherwise, I wouldn't know where to go to school.

I walked back home and checked my pets first. Both of them were awake. I fed them and went for a shower. I changed into a green shirt and light yellow color short skirt. I wore my pink flats, quickly did my hair and used mascara.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom making sandwiches. I quickly grabbed one and said my goodbye. I saw my dad on the dining table. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye.

I closed the front door and saw my baby. I didn't inform you that my dad got me a new car. He told me when we had pizza last night. I got a red Lamborghini. Damn! Rich girl, I know right!! The car was unlocked, so I sat in and turned the engine on.