Ballet and Beach - Chapter 10

NORA'S POV

After school, I got home and changed into a jumper and leggings. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and made noodles. After I was finished with my noodles.

I went upstairs into my room and started with my homework. I looked at the photos on the wall. They were in a group. You can say half of the wall was filled with photos. The wall was right beside my bed. There were pictures of me, my family, friends and when I was small.

After that, I went to my closet to set my clothes. I had piled my unfold clothes on an empty shelve. I folded them one by one and placed them in the right spot. It was 6 o'clock when I finished.

Outside it was warm, but a cool breeze mixed with the warmth. I changed into a backless black top which had 3/4 sleeve and a light blue long skirt.

I took my iPhone and speaker with me and put on my flats which were cream colored with white straps on the front. I walk around for a while and found a beach. I walk through the grass and felt my flats sink into the sand.

I quickly took my flats off and put my iPhone down with beats speaker. I ran towards the sea and stopped right before the coast. I closed my eyes and heard the waves crashing into the rocks on the side of the beach.

All of sudden I heard a swish sound. I turn to look around, but I couldn't see anything but some kids building castles and playing around or some couples spending their time together.

I ignored it and turn on beats it played the sound 'Sleeping with Sirens' I started to move with the rhythm and flowed around the sand with my feet. It has been a long time that I didn't express my feeling through ballet. As the speed of the music increase my movements picked up speed too.

I had been taking lessons since I was three so I sometimes do ballet bare feet. When I felt it was enough of ballet for the day. I laid down with some instrumental music on. I saw the stars showing so I put my flats back on and collect my stuff. I walked back home.

---------------

The next morning I woke up and quickly got ready for school (outfit & hairstyle onside). I slid down the stair railing. I don't know why, but I feel really cheery today.

I made some pancakes and after finishing them, I got to school 10 minutes before the bell. I combed my hair with my hands while looking in the mirror.

I walked down the hallway. "Hi!" Noah waved his hand. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I felt someone behind me. I turned my face and saw Noah. I walked towards my locker and he kept on following me. I huffed and shakes my head.

I walked the other way and walked towards my class. "Why are you following?" I hissed. "It's a free country. I want to talk to you. Let's go somewhere alone." I gasped and turn around to tell him off. I turned around again. He wouldn't leave me my back. I signed.

"Go away if people see us, what will they say?" "That's why I am saying come let's talk somewhere alone" "never ever ever!" "Your back zip is open" my eyes got wider. I shook my headed "you're lying" "four inches above your waist you have a birth mark! Right?" I walked backwards to the nearest wall. He smirked. I gave him a 'Please help me' look.

He moved close to me. "First, agree to go on a date with me otherwise. " I cut him off, " Wait!" It can't be that bad.

"O-okay" I heisted. Noah smiled and kissed my cheek and walked towards Stacy. He whispered something to her. I tried closing it. I gestured her to help me.

NOAH'S POV

I walked towards Stacy. "Your friend is calling you," I then said hi to the other guys.

NORA'S POV

"What's up?" She frowned. I turned around. "Oh!" She tried zipping it, but she couldn't. "It's not zipping up" "Uhh! "Come with me!" She got some clothes from her locker and we went to the girl's bathroom. After changing we straight away went to class.

---------------------------

(Lunchtime)

I looked around the lunchroom to thank that idiot, Noah. I turned around and saw Noah standing behind me. He pointed at himself. I shook my head. "Thanks!" I didn't face him. "Thanks! for what?" He questioned.

"You helped me and I think you're not that bad. How wrong I thought you are! " "What? You're talking good about me. Wow!" He patted his shoulder.

I smiled shyly. "Something! Something," he pointed. "Nothing! Nothing"

"Something! Something," he smirked. "Nothing! Nothing," I folded my arms.

He nods. I shake my head. He nods again. I shake my head again. He shakes his head. I nodded. "Yes!" He grinned. "Ah!" I walked.

After school, I walked towards my locker and put my books away. I turned around to see Noah standing in front of me. "I wanted to talk to you." "Go ahead! Say what you want."

"Nora, you are such an exceptional dancer! Perhaps the best in the world. Yesterday, afternoon when I saw you dancing for the first time I was mesmerised, hypnotised, the passion, the expression, the rhythm.

The movement of your booty, I mean the beauty of your movements. And your big thighs.. Eyes.. And your hips don't lie. Nora... You are just breathtaking." He wraps his hands around my hips and pulls me closer.

"Actually, Nora I am here to inform you that we are going on a date today. Be ready till 6 pm. Ok!" He kissed my cheek and walked away. I can still feel the sparks on my cheek.