First impression went wrong - Chapter 5

NOAH'S POV

Everyone was shocked. Damn! My girl is hot when she's angry. " Told you to shut up. Now see what you did!!" Stacy hissed. "It isn't my fault, I was just - " the bell interrupted Michael. Stacy and the other girls just walked away. Now it was just us five now.

"I think we should get to class!" Nate said and we all nodded. We walked to class. My happiness increased as I saw Nora.

NORA'S POV

I was texting my best friend when I felt warmer as someone sat next to me. I felt happy I don't know why, but when I looked up. I saw one and only Noah. I turned away a bit in my seat. "Hi!" He said. I didn't respond. Instead, I went on Instagram.

Some stupid, idiot and ugly fatso snatched my phone from me. "Hey! Give it back!" "If you only talk to me!" "And why do you think I would talk to you" I moved a bit to get my phone instead we both fell to the floor and our chairs upside down.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. He was snuggling into my neck. I took the advantage and snatched my phone from him. I quickly got up and changed my seat. I sat next to Alice and smiled at her. She smiled back.

Before she could say anything, the teacher enters the classroom. "Quite class, I heard we have a new student. Can you please get up?" I hate this part. I slowly got up.

"Would you like introduced yourself and tell something interesting about you?" "Hi! My name is Nora. An interesting thing about me is I am an animal lover and I don't like people who hurt animals." I glared at Michael.

Then I sat down. "Ok! Now I am going to take the roll and then you can do whatever you want." After she had called all the names. Everyone started to talk.

"Alice go sit down in my seat! I need to speak to Nora" she quickly got up and switched seats. Wow! You should ask the person first if the person wants to talk or not. I just ignored him and look to the other side.

"Nora! Please look at me" I looked towards him. "I'm really sorry for Michael's behavior before!" If it had been someone else, I would have looked away, but with him, it's so inconceivable I felt like just looking in those big mesmerizing eyes. I was completely enthralled by the attractive face.

I couldn't hear anything he was saying because I was so lost in his eyes. I just nodded, so he doesn't think that I don't want to talk to him.

"Um.. So can we start again?" He brought his hand in front of me. "Huh?" I asked, "Can we start again?" I shake my hand with his. I felt sparks go up my hand, so I quickly pulled back my hand.

I smiled back so it doesn't look awkward.