Ariyanah pretended like she was eating a burger making Skylar start laughing hard , she laughed so hard that she had to walk away and back to Danielle and Jayda , who were walking down here with Jayden.

Anna: What're are you trying to say.

Anna started walking towards Ariyanah and I held Ariyanah knowing she doesn't like people all up in her face , not even me and I be all up in her face when I'm smashing.

Jayda: Hey , what's going on here.

Jayden started laughed and handed Anna a phone was that was all cracked her , she took it looking at Jayden curiously.

Anna: Um what is this?

Jayden: I'm the one who stole your phone , duh. Then I accidentally dropped it and cracked your front screen , sorry.

Jayda: Oh fuck.

She put a hand on her forehead , dramatically. Making everybody except Anna laugh.

Jayden: I had her saying that last night. Except it was much louder and mixed with a moan.

Jayda went bright red and playfully smacked Jayden.

Anna: Why the fuck you take my phone?

Jayden shrugged.

Jayden: Cause I can.

Another girl walked up to us and hugged Anna. She looked at us.

Girl: Oh hey , your T3. I've heard of you guys. And your Danielle , Jayda and Ariyanah , their girlfriends.

Jayda: Yeah , that's us.

Jayden wrapped her arm around Jayda.

Jayden: Who the fuck are you.

Girl: I'm Kasee , Her friend.

Anna: Anyways , back to you little girl. What was my problem?

Ariyanah looked confused for a second.

Ariyanah: Oh , yeah. First of all , your problem is you want Kayla , which isn't gonna happen and I'm pretty sure I alredy told your your other problem.

Anna smacked the shit out of Ariyanah. 

Anna: You know what? Hell yeah I got a problem with eating. I'll order 4 number 2's the meal and eat it all with no fucking problem , cause I love fucking food and second of all Ian gone even front , hell yeah I like Kayla and who said it's not gonna happen?

It was a brief silence before Ariyanah punched the shit out of Anna making her head snap.

Kasee: Hey , nuh uh. You can't hit her.

Kasee was beginning to walk up to Kayla.

Jayda: Aye , back the fuck up.

Kasee: And who are you to tell me what to do?

Jayda: The bitch that'll whoop your ass. Keep coming bitch.

Anna reached for Ariyanah but Ari stepped back.

Me: Aye yall need to chill cause I'm getting tired of hearing yall bicker back and forth. Yeah it was fun at first , but when you put yo things on Ariyanah , that's when I should've boxed yo ass.

Anna: Look , ion want no trouble aight? My phone already done got broken , thanks to that bitch.

Jayda: Watch ya mouth.

Jayden laughed.

Jayden: Hell nah. This oversized cheeseburger just called me out my damn name.

She was about to walk up on her but Jayda held her back , knowing Jayden might kill her with her temper.

Danielle: Yall let's just go.

Ariyanah hit Anna across the face again , making her stumble back from the impact. 

Anna: If you ever touch me again in your life , I might end the bitch.

Jayden took her phone again and threw it in the street as a car was coming. The car ran it over , crushing it.

Jayden: Oops , I'm not sorry at all. Let this be a lesson bitch. 

Skylar: What school you go to?

Anna: Why?

Is this bitch crying? Petty bitch.

Jayden: Cause we wanna know , damn.

Anna said she school name and I started laughing.

Anna: What's funny?

Me: It's funny cause my family owns that school.

It's true. That's the only school we don't share with Jayden's family.

Anna: S-So that means you can just come anytime?

Me: Yep. I could fire anybody I want , I can bully any one I want , I can hit anyone I want and if somebody does a lawsuit , well I can easily get out of that seeing as how my uncle is a Judge and his daughter is a Attorney. 

Jayda: Wait , I have a uncle and a cousin and just now knowing?

I looked back at her and nodded.

Me: I'll tell you about it later.

Jayda: Lord.

Jayden: Don't let me hear something bout you laid your hands on my girl again and best believe I'll make your life a living hell.

We turned around and walked off , leaving her scared and crying. 

Scary ass.

Jayda: So about this uncle and cousin I have.

Me: Okay.

- - - - - 

Chapter 45

Anna .

Leave comments and votes .