I'm on my way to school right now. I'm so nervous that I  couldn't think straight.

I smiled when I saw Dinah standing there, waiting for me. It's so good to have friends like her because she help me so much and there's no way I could live without her. She's like the sister I never had, if she wasn't with me, I had not been able to follow my dream.

"Sup girl!"- Dinah hugged me.

"Hey! Ready to our nightmares?"- I asked.

"-Hm not really... and stop doing those things that gives us bad luck!"

"- Sorry but i'm so nervous! My hands are shaking! Look!"

I Show her my hands and they were actually shaking! It's incredible because most of teenagers stay like this because they are more afraid of telling their marks to  their parents and family, then actually care about the shit they've done! But, i don't know why am i like this, because my parents don't care about me and my stuff so... I'm actually scared about my future. This is crazy.

" - Yeah but at least you are a great student!"- Dinah said puting some fundation on her skin.

"- Woaw...wait! Who's talking? Miss perfect!".

It's true. She had always been perfect all her life. When she was a baby, she won a contest of who eats the most and then a model contest!
Who the hell wins two contests in a row? Two completly diferent things. What kind of model eats three huge pies?? I hate her. No, i'm kidding i love her, but seriesly... you better be carefull with this girl.

"-I'm not miss perfect!"- She contested.

I just shake my head and together we got inside. The school were with some students.

"-Where's Alfie?"- Dinah asked.

Alfie is my boyfriend. He's obviesly not here, but he doesn't care much about his marks. He's a great guy but sometimes he seems a little bit calm for me, i mean... this is his future! I really don't know why he doesn't came.

"-He's not here."

"-What? Why?"

"-Oh you know him! Is always confident that everything is going to be fine, don't worry about him".- I said.

My heart is beating so fast right now. It's time. I look to the papers in front of me and carefully i look for my name on it.

Here is it.

"-Omg! I got two A's!! "-I screamed.

"-Omg! Me too!"

Oh boy! I'm so so relieved! I thought i would get so bad marks! I was just freaking out, okay i need to calm down right now!
Alfie sent me a message to meet him at the central park so i kinda have to go because i miss him and i have to tell him a few things like... the journey i'm going to to.

"-So.. How did your parents react when you told them about England."

Shit.

"-Hmm actually.. i didn't told them yet..".

- What?? What do you mean "you didn't told them yet"?"

"I didn't have time.Okay?"

"-What if they don't let you go?"- Dinah seems worried, so am i.

"-I don't care. I already pay for some of the things so... They only have one option."

Okay, now i seem like a very mean person, but i finally made up. I got an interview on manchester university, which is a great university and c'mon it's my dream, it's all I've ever wanted!
I'm hoping that I have the support of my parents.

"- Okay, if you have news let me know please! -She tell me.

"- Okay, don't worry! Now i have to go. I will meet Alfie.

I accented the name of my boyfriend in order to make Dinah understand why the meeting , but it seems that she doesn't understood. There's moments like this that show me that she isn't so perfect as i think she is because sometimes looks like she does that on purpose!

I really love summer.

* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *

Hello beautiful people!
This is my new story! I'm so excited I'm writing this because this is basiclly the story of my dreams,  It's what i want to do and you will discover so much more! Maybe if dreams come true i can follow Hazel's steps.

Well hope you enjoy the story
And don't forget to vote and to comment :-).

Until next chapter
;-)

Bea xx