Chapter I

Thursday, 11:30

It was just my last oportunity to have all I wanted, and sometimes the best thing to do is to break all the rules, it's the only way I know.

"Could you pass me the oranje juice please?"- mom asked me.

I looked at her and passed her the orange juice.

"So, Are you excited about your final exams?"- mom smiled but i didn't answered.

My parents became a millionares. Yeap. And now, i have all this fancy breakfast in front of me every single day. To tell the truth, i don't even know my parents anymore! Especially my mom, she became the queen of the house, literally, and it seems like everybody has to be at her disposal.

I don't.

"Actually i already took my exams."- I faked a smile.

"Hazel! Don't be rude with your mom!"

Great! Look who decided to show up. Dad.

"I'm being rude? Are you kidding me? You are my parents, and as my parents you should show some interest in my life. But no! Everything that interests you is a stupid and pointless business!".

Don't tell me that i went too far, because i don't.

"Hazel!"

"You know what? This conversation is over, I'm done!"

I got up from the table and went to my room. Every single day is the same thing, my parents change their attitude , i change mine, and there's nothing to do about it, i guess i just have to deal with it.

I'm Hazel, and i'm nineteen years old. As you can see, i already did my exams, and i'm prepered to go to university, at least you know.
I have some crazy plans to my future and i'm happy to have did that, i think it was one of the best decisions I've made in my life so far.

I'm very nervous today because for once in my life i will see my exam results. It's so strange because, they used to send us our marks by mail, but now it's different, and i hate it.

i put some of the essencials things in my little brown bag and i leave my room.

The house is still in silence but lately i'm very used to that.

Its hot outside, and i can smell the summer coming and i'm very excited about it. I feel that this is going to be the last summer that I have to enjoy and to have fun, so i guess I have to enjoy it 'till the end.

I'm next to my car. I don't know if I told you yet but actually I don't want my parents money for nothing.

I feel that if I accept that money, I'm using dirty money. I want to have a job and earn my own money, I want to do things from my own, and not have to depend on them and I think that they don't understand that.

Do you know how I know?

Two months ago they bought me a car. A car! I was like what?? They got me a black Ford Focus RS, I just couldn't believe and I had some troubles to even accept that.