"It hurt me to see you with him Serena, it really does. I want to be a father figure for the twins and I want to be there for them and for you."

"Luke I'm really sorry but you had your chance. You chose Arzaylea over me and the twins, I know their not your babies but I know you love them as your own. You messed up the chance you had and I can't wait forever Luke. The twins will be able to understand a lot later on and when they do they would want to know why they don't have a dad like the others or why there's nobody there for them."

"Are you blaming me for everything?" Luke said getting really aggressive now.

"No I'm not Luke. I only said what might happen and I didn't blame anyone for anything. I'm sorry if you feel betrayed or hurt by what I said."

"Look Serena, if you want to blame someone go to that damn ex of yours okay! And by the way I don't want anything to do with you! Yes I love the twins as my own but I'm sorry that I can not be in their lives anymore. I wish I never met you! Now I know why you never had a good relationship with anybody! My career and Arzaylea comes first, I would rather be with her and be happy before I date someone like you!!!" Luke yelled and I was in tears by now.

"Luke! How can you say stuff like that to me? You don't even know everything about me and my past." I said

"Yeah you're right but at least I didn't throw my legs open for someone so they can get me pregnant!" He yelled

"I was raped for fucks sake!"

"You are such a liar!"

I had enough, I stood up and as I did Luke grabbed me by my wrist and stopped me from walking away. He stood up and started kissing me, I pushed him off but it didn't work so I slapped him across the face.

He pulled back and let my wrist go. "I'm sorry." He said "It's too late." I said and walked to the door unlocking it. "Don't walk away."

"Watch me!" I said as I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me. I ran to our hotel room and as I opened the door I quickly ran to my room, I locked the door behind me and got the luggage bags out.

I heard banging on the door and yelled "GO AWAY!" but it didn't work "Serena please open the door." Mikey asked "No!"

"Please?" Asked Ash "Go away please!"

"Serena please" asked Calum. "I just need alone time, I'll be out in a few Cal." I said in a calm voice. I heard the other 2 mumble about how they can't get me to speak to them but Calum can.

I threw my clothes into one bag and the twins' clothes into the other one. I took their stuffies and put them on the bags. I got my laptop out and booked a flight to Sydney, the plane leaves in about 3 hours so I need to get to the airport.

I unlocked the door and dragged our luggage out of the room with the stuffies under my arms. "Where are you going Serena?" Asked Calum

"I'm going back to Sydney. Do you mind taking me to the airport please?" I asked "Sure but why?" He asked "Ask Luke." I said.

"Ash! Mikey!" I called for them "Yes." They both said "Please get the twins for me?" I asked and they nodded.

*At the airport*

"Bye Serena I'll miss you. Bye Tris and Kenzie." Calum said hugging me and the twins "Bye Cal and I'll miss you too."

"Bye you guys." Michael said "Bye Mikey" I said hugging him.

"Serena I'll miss you so much, but I guess its for the best. I'll see you soon." Ash said hugging me. "I'll see you soon Ash." I said and with that we went to the gates and onto the plane.

In Sydney

Me and the twins are on our way to the Hemmings' house and Liz still don't know I'm coming. Tristan and McKenzie is cuddled up on both of my sides cause I've been crying and for their age they tried to comfort me.

We pulled into the driveway and the taxi driver helped me unload our luggage. I put the twins down on the grass so they can sit there for a moment, "Thank you for helping, here's a tip too." I said as I pulled out some money to pay him. He thanked me and climbed back into the taxi and drove away.

"Let's go sweeties." I said to my babies and picked them up, they smiled at me and we went tl the front door. "Push the button McKenzie." I said and helped her a bit.

I heard footsteps coming towards the front door and the door opened. There stood a surprised Jack, "Serena what are you doing here?" He asked "I'm going to be back for a while now. Me and Luke had a fight and it was really bad. Do you mind getting our luggage?" I explained and asked him pointing to the bags.

"Everything will be fine Serena and sure." He said and I thanked him, I walked in and up to our room. I put the twins in their cots cause their sleepy. "Sleep tight babies. Mommy loves you two so much." I said kissing the top of their heads.

"You're such a good mom." Jack said startling me, I turned around and he had our bags "Thank you Jack." I said and walked to him taking our bags. "Where's Liz?" I asked "She's out grocery shopping." He said and I nodded "I'll leave you to do what you have to." He said and I thanked him. As he walked out he said "My brother is stupid for treating you like this" and with that he walked out and closed the door behind him.

"He is." I mumbled under my breath, I unpacked our stuff and put everything back into the closet. I walked to my bed and laid down looking at all the photos of me, Luke, the twins and the boys. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away, I stood up and started tp take the photos of Luke and me of off the wall putting them in my drawer under spme clothing. I started crying again.

The door opened and I quickly wiped away the tears. "Serena?" Liz asked and I turned around standing up and running into her arms as I cried some more. "It's okay sweetie I'm here for you." Liz said while rubbing soothing circles on my back, Liz is like a mother to me and I love her for being the person she is.

"Thanks Liz." I said pulling away "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I nodded, she came and sat on my bed patting the spot next to her so I went and sit down next to her. I started to explain everything to her while the tears ran down my cheeks.

After I finished she was really mad at him for treating me like shit. "It's okay Liz." I said, "No it's not. I'm really disappointed in him Serena." She said and I didn't say anything else. My phone started to ring so I excused myself and answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked without looking at the caller ID "Hey Serena its Louis."

Louis- L
Serena- S

S - Oh hello Louis
L - Haha hello Serena
S - What's up?
L - Nothing I just wanted to know how everything is going?
S - Everything is okay thanks Lou
L - Why just okay? Is it Luke?
S - Yeah it's him. I'm back in Sydney again because our fight was really bad but I'm good thanks.
L - I know you're not Serena, I'm booking a plane ticket to come and see you oh and the boys are coming with me
S - Louis please don't
L - I care Serena so we'll see you soon. Bye!

And with that the line went dead.