Chapter 14 The Reaper Walkin' pt.1

M o n e t

"Girl you ready for tomorrow" ameera hollered through the phone .
"Yes bitch, I gotta go get this head of mines done . So I can snatch something nigga" I said sticking my tongue out as if she could see me .

"Let me hit you back girl some nigga calling my phone"
"Alright" I said hanging up, now it's time for me to get up and get my babies bags ready for tomorrow morning when I drop them off at their grandparents .

I walked into my room and grabbed a sleeping tyniah out of her crib . "Wake up for mommy pooh" I said rubbing my hand down her little tummy . I don't why when I always rub her stomach she wakes up calmer than usual . Because any other time she gives me hell .

When she opened her eyes, she just stared at me blankly . I swear the twins use to do the same shit . I don't think my kids like me . Major always side-eyeing me, I have to watch his sneaky ass . Sometimes I think about how stuff is going to be years from now when my kids are older and I want them to live the best life they can .

And now that brings me to how am I going to give them that life . My money isn't running low but I just want the lifestyle I want them to live is secure . So in a few days I'm going to go look at some shops for sale . Back when I finished highschool I went through cosmetology . So now all I have to do is open my own business .

As far as my last job I knew that it would catch up with me soon enough . I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing loudly .

"Hellooo" I sung into the phone ."Wassup, I'm outside" . I hung up and went and opened the door .

When I opened the door my baby daddy stood there looking as fine as he could be . "Wassup" he said smiling at me, I just nodded my head and started to walk back to the back to finish getting my baby ready so I could send her off with her daddy . But before I could walk back into the room he grabbed me and turned me to where I was facing him .

He ran his hand slowly down my back to my ass, and then squeezed it . I rolled my eyes and slightly pulled away from him . "We can't keep messing around if you not gone take me serious" I said before walking back into the room to get my baby dressed .

"Man I try to take you serious but you always spazing on a nigga" he said roughly running his hand down his face . "You always spazing on a nigga" I said mimicking him doing the cardi b face . I stared at him waiting for him to say something smart, but he didn't he just sat down on my bed .

I blew out a hard breath and continued getting tyniah dressed . She just stared at me the whole time I got her dressed . This little girl was a character forreal, it was kind of chilly out so I put her on this cute onesie that looked like a little ladybug .

(Tyniah in her outfit)

After getting her diaper bag ready I gave it to Anthony and carried her to the living room . "So what you doing for your birthday tomorrow" he asked as I handed him niah . "Oh nothing big" I said smiling widely .

"Don't think I won't pop up on yo ass" he said turning towards the door . "Don't think I'll care" I said winking and closing the door behind him .

1hour later

I had just walked back into my apartment from dropping the twins off with my mom for the weekend . When I closed the door after myself I made sure I locked it .

Once I took all my clothes off I walked into the bathroom and left the door open since I was home by myself .

I put my phone on the speaker doc I had sitting on the counter in the bathroom, I turned on the shower and stepped in . After about a good 30 minutes in the shower I got out the shower and put lotion on my body .

While I was putting my pajamas on I got a feeling that somebody else was in my apartment . Once I got done dressing I grabbed my gun and phone and went and sat on the couch waiting for whoever was here to come out .

After sitting there for a few seconds I heard a familiar voice . "Did you think that you could leave my business that easy, baby girl I know you're smarter than that . And then you went and had a baby on my brother with the enemy" he spat out with venom throughout his voice .

"You think you just was gonna walk up in my place where my children lay their heads and threaten me about some shit that I been let go of" I said getting up and facing him . I noticed that he had another dude standing next to him dressed in all black .

"Bitch I'll burn in hell before I let you walk away from this that easily, I hoped you kissed my nephews goodbye" he said pulling out a gun from his waist . "I would think that you would've known that your brother taught me better than not to always stay hot" I said wrapping my finger around the trigger of my gun .

"I hope he taught you that if you put a gun up to me to use it and you better kill me " he said taking the safety off of his gun . I looked at the dude behind him, he had his finger on the trigger too . This was a loose - loose situation for me but I couldn't go out like this .

I said a small prayer asking God to look out for my twins and my baby girl .
"You thought he didn't" I smirked before pulling the trigger---- POW POW POW POW