Chapter 5: Grindin'

"Cause I'm grindin' from Sunday to Saturday

Bending rules to make sure my empire straight "~ Elliott Trent

T o n e

"Aight man I'm gone be heading that way in a hour" I said into my phone before ending the call . I shook my head when I rolled over and saw that lil mama from last night had dipped out on a nigga already .

I hopped out the bed and went over to my dresser and picked out some light blue true religion jeans and a plain white polo tee .

Once I got out the shower and got dressed I headed downstairs to see my house was still fucked up . I looked over at the couch when I heard loud ass snoring . "Aye nigga get yo ass up" I said while kicking Terrell bitch ass off the couch .

"You not gone be kicking me like I'm a little bitch" he mumbled before rolling over on to the floor . "Dumbass" I thought to myself . I just shook my head and sat down on the end of the couch and put my wheat timbs on . I got up and headed outside to my car just to be greeted by nina the chick from the club the other night .

Shawty eye was still swollen, I just chuckled and walked towards my truck with her hot on my heels .

"Damn you gone step on the back of my shoes if you get any fucking closer" I barked at her . She didn't say anything she just burst out into tears . I blew out in frustration and ran my hand over my face .

"I knew you was fucking that bitch, look at your fucking neck tone those big ass hickeys" she screamed hitting my chest . "Watch your hands before they get you fucked up with yo dumbass, and it doesn't matter if I'm fucking her or not, your not my bitch nina get that shit through your thick ass skull" .

"Whatever" she mumbled rolling her eyes .

"Get yo ass in the car man, got me running late n shit"

M o n e t

"Bwoy I'll kill yuh" I hollered at my brother . He kept pinching my leg, right now he was at my apartment getting on my last nerve . I just shook my head and got up off the couch and walked into my kitchen .

My legs were aching so bad and my brother pinching them made it no better . And to say last night was crazy would be an understatement . After I had fell asleep for a while last night I woke up not even an hour later, I knew I couldn't be there when he woke up . Just like any other nigga he was gone give me some change and send me on my way .

Throwing those thoughts away I went into the twins room getting them ready for our day together . I realized haven't spent a whole day with them throughout this weekend that just passed so I figured I'd spend all Monday with them before I headed to the trap later on tonight .

After washing them up and dressing them in blue and white polo onsies I put them on their dark blue baby true religion jeans and I put on their little baby jordans .

30 minutes later

I was putting on my last fur boot when my phone rung .

"Hello"

"You know you gotta spill the tea right" Tae hollered

"First of all why are you always so loud bitch, and I'll be over with twins after we come from getting ice cream" I said before hanging up .

Monet's outfit in mm

Come on babies I said picking up maji and major car seats up . I made sure I locked the door before I closed it behind myself . I was looking down at the twins making sure they were comfortable in their car seats when somebody bumped into me . When I looked up I couldn't help but to burst out laughing .