Chapter 12: Not So Sweet

(Tyniah in the mm)

TYNIAH HOPE REEVES WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 20TH 6:27 AM .

"How yuh feel darling" my mother asked as she touch my face . "Mi hurting" I responded . I was in pain, I forgot how it felt to push big ass babies out . Tyniah came out with a head full of hair and she's the biggest baby I had to push out, and I have three children .

The whole time I was in labor I smacked tone around . So now he was sitting in the corner with his arms folded like a bitch . He said I was hitting him too hard . I didn't care though because he isn't the one pushing out a baby .

"You want to hold her now" I asked him from across the room . I made everyone leave out, it was now just maji, major, tone, and our baby girl . I just wanted family time .

I felt myself zone out thinking about how my life has changed in the months that passed . My boys celebrated their second Christmas, I met someone that changed my life drastically, good and bad .

And now I have a new blessing that I'm going to put my heart into . And make sure she doesn't become anything like me .

I noticed tone standing next to waiting for me to put our daughter in his arms . "You see how big she is" I spoke softly with a small smile .

"You know y'all is my heart, you and our baby girl . I'm always going to be there no matter what" he leaned down and kissed my forehead .

2 weeks later

I was laying in the bed with tyniah on my chest right now, while the twins were running around the apartment . Then I heard a crash and crying .

The shit made me jump up, and for some reason my baby was calm so the noise didn't scare her she was just looking up at me . I laid her in the middle of the bed and ran into the living room and seen maji on the ground and my vase broken .

Major was just looking at maji while cried . I lightly pulled him by his little shirt, and got down to his level .

"Do you want mommy to pop you fingers, huh!?" I said raising my voice . "Nwooooo" he cried while his big eyes watered .

"Go lay down, now" I pointed to my room, and his little feet carried  him to my room . "Ma!!" Maji yelled while reaching his arms out for me to pick him up . I'll just tell tone to pick that glass up when he come by .

I picked him up and walked back into my room and seen major balled up on the end of my bed dosing off with his thumb in his mouth .

I started kissing all over niah's stomach, making her giggle . "Heyyyy poohh" I cooed .

"Let me take a picture of you so I can send it to your daddy" when I said that she started smiling showing her gums like she knew what a picture was . This baby is hilarious . I snapped a few and sent one to tone .

My phone flashed letting me know I had received a notification .

Tonefrm_roundthaway has tagged you in a photo

Tonefrm_roundthaway: my heart, my baby girl and babymomma will always be in first place ❤️ @Mo_money

Mo_money: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My phone buzzed and a message from tone popped up at the top of my screen . He said he was on his way, I responded and told him to bring me and the boys some food .

Niah started dosing off so I put her in her crib that was next to my bed .

Maji climbed up from the end of the bed and laid on my chest . I don't think he can sleep without one hand in my bra and his thumb in his mouth . I was falling asleep until my phone dinged and I had a message from a unknown number .

4046797887

3 attachments: I know you were wondering where your nigga was when you was pregnant with your jit .This your nigga or, "our" nigga ?

It was pictures of this stupid hoe Nina and tone laid up in the bed .

I got something for his ass

T o n e

"Yeah man I'm about to dip out, I gotta take mo some shit" I told terrell .

"This nigga pussy whipped" terrell said to ronny . "Man fuck y'all nigga, and rell you know tae be hoeing you so cut it . And ronny I know ameera be having to ass tapping out, she be telling mo on facetime, bitch ass" I said .

Terrell mouth formed into a O shape . Before he started laughing, "Damn Ron, you tapping out bruh" he said still laughing .

I grabbed my shit off the table and told them niggas I would get at them later on .

The 20 minute drive to mo house quick, I locked the doors to my truck and walked up the stairs to the apartment .

When I knocked on the door mo was surprisingly up and she let me in . She had a mug on her face , I hope she ain't tryna argue with a nigga .

She said tyniah and the twins were sleeping in her room, so we sat down on the couch .

"So answer this one question for me, why can't you keep your bitches in check" she said with an attitude .

"Man first off mo you not gone talk to me like I'm a boy, I'm a grown ass man . And I ain't gotta keep no hoes in check . You not my bitch, your my babymomma" I spat . She got up and started walking towards me .

"You alwa---" I was cut off by her throwing her fist into my face . Instead of her stopping she kept swinging .

I stood up and snatched her by her hair and wrapped my hand around her throat . "Bitch have you lost your mind swinging on me like that" I yelled in her face .

"A wah di bloodclaat dew yuh, Yuh stupid batty mothafucka" she screamed spitting in my face .

I couldn't control my anger after that .

"Bitch, are you fucking stupid" I said raising my hand .

M o n e t

When I felt his hand go across my face that's when I blacked out .

We started throwing blow after blow until I felt my self growing dizzy and tired .

"GET THE FUCK OUTTTT" I screamed as tears rolled down my face .

At this point I heard tyniah crying . I quickly ran to my room and seen her rolled over  in her crib on her stomach crying .

I picked her up and rocked her, until I heard the front door slam . I kept soothing her until she dosed back off to sleep .

I looked over and seen the twins still sound asleep . They sleep through any damn thing . I got up and got in the bed next to the boys, and I laid niah on my chest .

Don't worry mommy always got y'all .

Sooooooooo guess what ?

This isn't going to be a regular love story 🤔

Remember comment and vote

Love y'all 😘