Chapter 19: Return To The A Pt 2.

M o n e t

"Well are you going to let me in or what" I said slightly agitated. I had been driving around in circles all morning and today was just not my day. I didn't even want to be in Atlanta but it's all for the sake of my baby girl.

"Yea come on" he said as he stepped to the side and let me walk in. I looked around as I walked into his living room. I had to make sure he didn't have any crazy bitches jump out on my ass.

When I sat down I noticed his ugly ass friend was here too. "Well I'm going to let her stay a couple days before we leave back out for Dallas" I spoke quickly before sitting Niah down then getting up of the couch.

"Aye aye come here baby" he said gripping my arm tightly. I stared at him blankly before speaking.

"Can you not do this today because I am not your baby nor have I ever been your baby according to you so if you wouldn't mind letting me go, I'll be on my way" I handed him Niah's diaper bag and walked out the house.

When I got back in the car I called Tae's phone to she if she wanted to link up tonight. I was hosting a party at one of these strip clubs down here.

I was about to hang up the phone but she finally answered. "Hey boo I was wondering if you wanted to get together tonight and kick it" I asked while backing out of the driveway.

"Yea sure just send me the location babe and I'll be there" she spoke into the phone. We quickly ended our conversation so we could both get ready.

After speeding back to my hotel I was staying at I hopped out my truck and rushed inside.

Once I got out of the shower it was almost time for me to be heading out to this club. I quickly oiled up my body and slid on my custom made royal blue bodysuit.

This would be one of my last times stepping out in the A, I might as well show out.

When I was done getting dressed I grabbed my shoes and my clutch before walking out the door.

When I got in the car I plugged up the aux cord and played my favorite song and even though I know it shouldn't be it still is.

And of course the song tone sung to me a while back is all I listen to everyday. I shouldn't reminisce I still do think about the old times.

Before I knew it I was pulling up at the club. The guy who was promoting came out and grabbed everything I needed for the night.

When I walked in I was already feeling the vibe. I went up to the vip section and ordered a bottle.

After an hour of throwing back 1800 shots, I was feeling loose as hell.

I stood up on the couch in my section and the promoter handed me a mic. I started singing along with rounds by shy glizzy.

I handed the promoter my phone and told him to take pictures.

Mo_money: hottest in the town

Taetae_theplug: I'm on my way boo

When I got down I went and got a glass of water from the bar.

I was ordering another shot and I felt an tap on my shoulder. I met tae's smiling face.

"Awwwe omg I missed you so much baby" she screamed while pulling me into a hug . I smiled and spoke while hugging her back "I missed you too bae".

Soon after that we caught up a little bit, then we threw shots back all night.

The next day ...

When I woke up I was in a soft white bed but it wasn't mine.

I jumped up out of the bed looking around. I was trying to figure where the hell I was at, I was confused until I heard a voice. "You sober now" he asked while smirking.

I groaned when I realized I was at tones' house. "Why am I here and how the fuck did I get here" I asked with an attitude.

"Well you should be thanking me you aren't in somebody basement tied up" he responded smartly. I stale faced him and said thanks.

I got up and went to niahs' room, I was surprised to see her up and watching tv.

I guess she heard my footsteps and turned around. She grinned wide when she noticed it was me. "Heyyy mommies baby" I smiled kissing all over her chubby cheeks.

I was laying down with niah when I heard a loud crash then gun shots ring off.

I jumped up and put a sleeping niah in the closet and covered her with blankets. Once I made sure my baby was good I locked her door and ran down the hall.

Gunshots were still ringing off while I was searching for tone guns. I know he had some, somewhere.

I finally found his stash and grabbed two guns. I took them off safety and ran towards where the shots were coming from firing off shots at whoever and whatever.

Well there's a filler for you guys.
Excuse any mistakes, I did not proof read.
Love you babies
Vote & comment