Chapter 11: Babyshower

(tone and monet in mm)

M o n e t

"Okay so I have a name for our baby girl" I announced to tone as we sat in the bed . It was almost a week until she would be here and the baby shower is tomorrow .

"Let me hear it" .

"Tyniah Hope Reeves" I said smiling widely . I had decided to give her his last name . My brother told me not to . He didn't really like tone, but he really doesn't have a choice but to deal with him because he is his niece father .

"I like that, but I all I want to know is why you waited so last minute to plan this baby shower" he said staring at me .

"You do what you want when you poppin', you do what you want when you got it" I laughed loudly because I knew he was pissed .

He turned over and started ignoring me .

"Stwappp ignoring me Anthony " I said softly knowing he was about to flip .

Just like I knew he snapped his neck in my direction . "Aye man what the fuck did I tell you about calling me that, that's why I ain't even want to tell you" .

"I'm sorry and don't cuss at me" I pouted .

A n t h o n y / T o n e

I saw her starting to pout, I swear I ain't ever in my life met nobody more sensitive than her . She don't even like being yelled at with her soft ass . She claims it's because she's pregnant and it's her hormones .

But nah she lying because every time I lay the wood in her, she calm that shit down .

She was still pouting so I pulled her on top of me . "I'm sorry for yelling little baby" . She just blinked and kept staring at me .

I gently pushed her back on the bed and rolled her shirt over her stomach . And started talking to my daughter, I knew she could hear me talking because she'd kick her momma every time she hears my voice .

I started kissing all over her stomach causing her to crack a smile and she started laughing .

"Alright stop kissing my stomach it tickles" she cried out . I just kept kissing lower and lower until she smacked my head making me stale face her .

"Why the hell you hitting me girl" .

"Because I'm a pregnant lady and I get horny easily, and you keep kissing too low" she said .

"Oh you want daddy to make you feel better", she nodded . "You not getting no more after today until you have my daughter, probably be poking her n shit" .

"Eww don't say that" she laughed . I laid her back and snatched her panties off .

A hour later I had to got out the shower, I was bouta go trap for a minute . I was coming back to her spot tonight since the baby shower that she last minute planned was tomorrow .

She was getting on my nerves right now, she kept touching my ass on some gay shit .

"Mo if you touch my ass again I'm really gone fuck yo ass up" .

"Fuck me then daddy" she said making me burst out laughing .

"Man you gotta stop that freak nasty shit" I said she just looked at me like I was joking around . But I was dead ass serious, if she kept tryna fuck a nigga 24/7 .

I'm getting her pregnant again no questions asked, she got that magical type of pussy . I'll never hit her with a condom on ever .