Chapter 7: Don't Save Her

"Don't save her

She don't wanna be saved

Don't save her"~ J. Cole

M o n e t

It's now August, and it's been three months since the last blowup between me and ameera . I kinda feel bad and I miss her, although all the arguments . Her and tae were the only bitches that have stuck by my side since before high school .

But right now I had to finish dressing the twins . I had a doctors appointment today, I've been feeling drained, sluggish and I've been gaining a lot of weight in these few months that have passed .

I was sitting the boys in their high chairs when my phone started ringing .

"Wah gwaan mudda" I spoke into the phone .

"Darling mi waan see yuh" my mother said sadly .

I haven't seen her in while because of my sick ass father so I guess I'd go see her today . So I agreed and hung up the phone .

My phone buzzed as soon as I sat it down . I smiled at the text I just received . I replied quickly so I could finish getting myself ready .

T o n e

I chuckled at the text I just got from monet . Yeah we been talking for a few months and we been chilling and all . I've been feeling her too .

I was sitting on my couch watching the game that was on tv .

I was supposed to be taking mo out to dinner tonight . And that seems like it's all she does too, she been gaining weight a lot of it . She said it was nothing but I'm gone ask her ass about it tonight .

A m e e r a

After the fallout between me and my homegirl we haven't really been hanging out . And tae has been avoiding the both of us because she didn't want to feel like she had to choose between us .

So today I was going to apologize because I kinda felt like I was wrong in the situation, then again I didn't but I guess I'll suck it up and take her feelings into consideration . I had to start somewhere so I'll see if she wants to have dinner later on .

She's one of my only close friends so I'm gonna make this right .

M o n e t

I was bouncing maji on my leg trying to calm him down while major was just staring at his brother with a stank ass look his face, I was dead as hell because even though him and maji were twin there acting nothing alike .

Maji was a mommy's boy more than major was . I was kind of sad that my boys were getting big, they had just turned 1 last month I was so sad .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called by a nurse . I picked the twins up and followed the nurse into the room .

"Hello ms thomas, I see in your charts here that you're for..... Let's see . Ahh I see a monthly checkup and you also mentioned that you've been feeling nauseated and terrible headache and weight gain" the nurse said .

I responded with a simple head nod, she continued .

"Okay well first I'd like to say those are huge signs of pregnancy, and a lot of women won't notice because most are in denial of it but signs are right under their noses" .